1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has almost come to and end...Couple pics of the Rubi while the weather
was still good.
Box Canyon

Hackberry Creek, rock rashed the wheels a bit on this one(need bigger tires)

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Looks like a good time. I always enjoy running Hackberry Creek. Bums me out though that they keep grading more and more of the area for mining.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
What do you mean while the weather is still good. It will be good for at least another month.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Is that the Box Canyon in, NM or is there one in AZ also?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Yeah, only a month left....I guess I could wheel with the A/C on :)
Wait, you worry about A/C when wheelin with the top off? You don't even have your freedom tops off!?

That's why they invented rock lights and floods. Night wheelin! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wait, you worry about A/C when wheelin with the top off? You don't even have your freedom tops off!?

That's why they invented rock lights and floods. Night wheelin! :D
Definitely need to invest in some night lights:)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Since you guys are in az. Do you or anyone want a bikini top, duster cover or a high lift? The top ifs for a 4 door 07. Pm me if you want them.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Since you guys are in az. Do you or anyone want a bikini top, duster cover or a high lift? The top ifs for a 4 door 07. Pm me if you want them.
Did you move back, you sumbish!?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Bastards, we are just staring to get to a point where we can think about taking the top off...
Dude, i've had my hard top off and my bikini top on for over a month! LOL

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Worse. I am moving to texas in 2 weeks and I sold the jeep today.:(:(:(:(
WTF! That sucks, Doug! I suppose you could always get another one down the line. So much for future wheeling trips and shooting!

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Bastards, we are just staring to get to a point where we can think about taking the top off...
If it wasn't for the rain and snow, yes snow. I would leave the soft top all year round.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Yeah ours has been off for probably for the last 3 months. We had one cold trip but it was only rough on the drive to and from the trail otherwise the trail was awesome with tops and doors off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts