JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Lot of BS if you ask me...can't really believe that Michelle "96 teef in the mouf" Obama would even engage in such a conversation with a blog...just where do you get such $hit?

P.S. one thing, to be clear...I am of the belief that biatch is as racist as that POS Wright

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
And who are they? I've never heard of them, nor anyone I know...certainly, those in the media who are NOT doing drugs haven't heard of them as well...if the left "drug using" media has heard of them, they sure have done an excellent job of putting an airtight lid on it.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
a direct quote from michelle obama to the API:

When API told her that our online news media was only relaying what the American Bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations, Mrs Obama was angered and she came out loud with the following: “African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view,” and she went to state that, “it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband."

When API asked Mrs Obama to comment on why Dr Corsi was arrested by the Kenyan government and whether she thought Kenya’s Prime Minister Mr Raila Odinga was involved in Dr Corsi’s arrest, she got irritated and simply told API "not to dig that which will support evil people who are out to stop her husband from getting the presidency."
When asked who she was referring to as the evil people, she stated that she "was not going to elaborate much on that but that many conservative white people and even some African Americans were against her husband, but that this group of blacks were simply doing so because of envy."

Mrs Obama asked API to write a good story about her husband and that will earn API an invitation to the innoguration ceremony when, as she put it , her husband will be installed as the next President of the United States of America next year.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Michelle quote:
"My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father."

If Obama was adopted by his Step father as was conjectured, he was a citizen of Indonesia, which did NOT recognize dual citizenship. This means that Obama upon return to the United States would be a NATURALIZED citizen, regardless of where he was Born. He is Constitutionally INELLIGIBLE to run for President of the United States!!!!

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
Michelle quote:
"My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father."

If Obama was adopted by his Step father as was conjectured, he was a citizen of Indonesia, which did NOT recognize dual citizenship. This means that Obama upon return to the United States would be a NATURALIZED citizen, regardless of where he was Born. He is Constitutionally INELLIGIBLE to run for President of the United States!!!!
I know damn well you are smarter than that. Period.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
I know damn well you are smarter than that. Period.

I know he is MUCH smarter then that...but I suspect he has some sort of leak in his office...that laughing gas makes honorable men say dumb azz things.

·
Registered
183 Posts
It must be true. They added their phone number so we can call and verify it :D

ADDED HERE BELOW DUE TO HUGE INTEREST ON THE ABOVE STORY. (TIME 16:08 Scandinavian time)

Verification of the story:
We have found it necessary to publish a telephone number that can be used to reach us should anyone doubt the story. We are doing this because of many requests by many people who want to know more abouth the story.

We are able to receive calls tomorrow the 16th of October through to the 18th October. We find it important that our readers get the truth and not be misled in any way. This is a true story and we stand by everyone written.

NB: For verification, we can be reached on 004793299739
peter

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I'm afraid to dial that number...my luck, it will be some Nigerian con ring that will get me billed a hundred dollars a second while connected.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Michelle quote:

Well... good thing you found this 19 days from election!

Wow... I wonder how the DNC, the RNC, the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, ICE, CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, BBC, ESPN, New York Times, Washington Post, Congress, the Iraqi Government, President Bush, the “other” President Bush, President Clinton, Sen. Clinton, Chelsey Clinton, the State of Illinois, Nancy Reagan, Ron, Jr, Sen. John McCain, Hellboy, Governor Palin, the 700 Club, the Pope, Jon Stewart, Larry King, NASA, my neighbor Bill, and the Supreme Fawking Court of these United States of America could miss this “fact.”

Maybe the government should hire you to find Saddam's WMDs, Osama Bin Laden, Jimmy Hoffa, and the fawking Easter Bunny.

:shaking:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i found jimmy hoffa a long time ago, and there is no such thing as the easter bunny.

why does obama still refuse to produce his original birth certificate and any of his college transcripts? maybe because they might give credible question to whether or not he is a natural born citizen? there is still a lawsuit about this subject that has been in the courts since august.....

·
Openly Hostile
6,938 Posts
i found jimmy hoffa a long time ago, and there is no such thing as the easter bunny.

why does obama still refuse to produce his original birth certificate and any of his college transcripts? maybe because they might give credible question to whether or not he is a natural born citizen? there is still a lawsuit about this subject that has been in the courts since august.....
He proved a copy of his birth certificate this summer from the state of Hawaii...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

You do realize that the FBI has vetted Sen. Obama, right? And that if there was ANY question as to his citizenship, he wouldn't have made the first ballot of the Democratic Primary.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Provided by the state of Hawaii. I don't have my original birth certificate. I have a copy from the state. So I guess I'm not not qualified to be president because my mom and dad lost my piece of paper somewhere along the way...:shaking:

Nor qualified to be in the country...stand by for heavy rolls son...bring your trunks...you'll need them when you swim due south on the Rio Grande.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Can we say DEE POR TAY SHUN:thefinger:

The Chinese laundries in New York used to have crude handwritten signs hanging on the wall..."NO TICKEE... NO LAUNDRY..."

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.