JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am going to be buying my wheels and tires soon, and I can't seem to find a place or website to buy good wheels and tires. I don't care if they are new or used. Just looking for decent prices. Any advice will be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Discount Tires Direct, or any one of their local Discount Tires/America's Tire stores. That's where I have gone before and will go again.
for tires

Discount Tire or DTD

Best prices and their stores are fantastic. The best customer service out there.

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
[1] Discount Tire Direct or your local Discount Tires.
[2] I have had good experience with DesertRat.com on a previous set of tires/wheels.
both sent the correct tire I ordered/sought balanced and mounted for super reasonable $ in reasonably quick turn-around-times. They usually offer package deals when buying wheels/tires so inquire. Ads in trade rags can help.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Marcus at River City Offroad

·
Registered
822 Posts
I only buy tires from my local Discount Tire. The prices are good, but more importantly, when I have a problem, they fix it. And I don't mean a flat!

Not sure what size tires you are buying but I run 37s. As everyone knows they can be hard to balance. The manager at my local DT knows me and knows that I like to have my tires balanced correctly. He personally does them every time. And he does a great job.

I recently bought a set of used MTRs in 37s from a guy who said they could not be balanced. Hence the price was right. I went to my local DT and the manager balanced them. They are perfect. Dead smooth. Zero wobble or shimmy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
tiresdirect.net had the best pricing on Toyo's when I picked some up a couple months back.

·
Registered
156 Posts
thanks for all the support towards Discount Tire. :bounce:

go see one of our stores and they'll take care of ya. I manage a store in Joliet, IL (jefferson/larkin) if you're out that way

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
River city off-road.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
River City Offroad...bought 5 wheels/tires. Saved me about 300 over what I could buy the same setup here in Northern Va.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts