JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have something you don't want, need, or just plain would rather have someone else have for their use...well, here's your chance to post it here...terms of who gets what is up to the donor...could be first PM, or certain number poster, etc...you decide.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I have the plastic front bumper take off I'll give someone if they want to pick it up. Foglight cutout and tow hook cutout. I also have the plastic skid that attaches to it underneath.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have a very limited knowledge of jeeping and am more then willing to share everything I know with anyone who will listen. Hey, I stayed at a holiday inn express last night. :bounce:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
stock tow hook. bolts included. I have been trying to sell it but no buys and i wont toss it. you pay for shipping and it is yours.

first post up takes it

**let me add. Dont ask for it if you don't need it. Some people didnt get tow hooks on their jeeps, they need a tow point front and rear.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Dang, about two weeks too late! I needed one of these and ended up ordering one on ebay for $30 bucks.

Great idea for this thread Dustoff!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice to see this is "inspiring" some ...all the mods I read about, and everybody is hangin' on to their "don't like it, hate it, blah, blah, blah.....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
anyone else have any hooks? I sure need some, as I have no tow points at all yet. Dumb X model.
where you located? If you want give me your Zip and I can get an estimate as well for ship while I get RootHawgs. Then if you really want there is a guy who just posted his rear tow hook for sale on Atlanta Craigslist for $15. You can paypal me for the ship and the $15 to buy it and I will get it and ship to you. All I ask is you include the 3% Paypal takes so I don't lose any money.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/716016979.html

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have both a front and rear stock bumper just sitting around collecting dust. The front still has the tow hooks but no fogs, I put them in my Teraflex bumper. The front bumper has slight rock rash on the bottom of the crush can locations but it's not bad, just isn't in perfect condition.

I also have the air damn if anyones looking for that as well.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
scrogg you still have the front hooks? For a friend who got the most base package X you could get and needs hooks. I am going to give him the rear off my jeep once I get a receiver.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
If you want the rear hook, Ive got a new one never used incl hrdwre. I am in Austin tx and can get a ship quote Sat 7/ 19 or Monday if needed. You may be too far to justify shipping...dunno. If you pay to ship...its yours. BTW...the front hooks make exellent kayak anchors. PM or post if ness.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Same goes for the OEM top dash cover (panel?) and it is light as a feather...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
its all good. i am gonna get a receiver soon so I can carry the bike rack again and I will give him the rear. Rotorhead has graciously offered me his hooks and he lives here in GA so I am gonna get those. Thanks all

:beer:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts