JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would you go?

Not running any crazy trails, more like sight seeing. Thinking about keeping it to Canyon Lands or Arches, but don't know which just yet.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
490 Posts
I would try to find myself somewhere in the area of the trailheads near the shaefer switchbacks. There are quite a few back there to choose from and all have awesome scenery.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Would run Poison Spyder during the morning then head up to the delicate arch to watch the sunset. Throw a few beers in the cooler to help stay hydrated and you have the makings of a perfect day.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I agree with the above I would do Poison Spider and then hit arches. If you don't feel up to Poison spider do Fins and things instead both are cool.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys. It looks like we are going to he in Moab for 2 full days now. So we'll get a change to hit up Canyons and Arches before heading to Yellow Stone.

We'll be in the night of the 12th and leaving the morning of the 15th.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Why?
You could get domestics and local in the supermarket and there's local brews in a few of the restaraunt that were pretty decent.
Moab brewery has some excellent brews and $2.50 pints every time we go. Hard liquor will kill you tho expensive. 3 vodka drinks $30

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Moab brewery has some excellent brews and $2.50 pints every time we go. Hard liquor will kill you tho expensive. 3 vodka drinks $30
I had planned to have dinner there one night to sample the local brews. I know we are running through a little early for the wheeling season so maybe we can take advantage of some specials.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts