JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested in watching the Big Bear fireworks show from the top of Gold Mountain? BB has an awesome show, and its cool to watch from up there. Not a set plan----just seeing if anyone would come up with us. Lawnchairs and cool sodas.

Anyone???

:beer:

:thefinger:

·
Registered
947 Posts
OMG we're TOTALLY there!!!!!!!!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
~Richard & Melissa~

·
Registered
294 Posts
That does sound great, might have plans already though...will let you know...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Just depends on if we get back from Reno in time. If the daughters team ends up in the top 32, playoffs are on the 2nd. 32 and higher have playoffs on the third. The schedule is kinda screwy and looks like an art major put it together. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to figure it out. Either way, count us in as a definite possible maybe!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Who would be interested in watching the Big Bear fireworks show from the top of Gold Mountain? BB has an awesome show, and its cool to watch from up there. Not a set plan----just seeing if anyone would come up with us. Lawnchairs and cool sodas.

Anyone???

Gold Mt is so much fun and would be a bonus to have fireworks at nigth,sounds like a great evening:beer::beer::beer:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys- We have the newly married Seth and Sue coming up, too. Riggermike hopefully will be in town, SCRubis, and a few other "maybes"

The plan is to get up there a little early and BBQ! Probably something simple like dogs or brats.

Who else is in???:beer:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hey guys- We have the newly married Seth and Sue coming up, too. Riggermike hopefully will be in town, SCRubis, and a few other "maybes"

The plan is to get up there a little early and BBQ! Probably something simple like dogs or brats.

Who else is in???:beer:
VERY COOL! Just tell us what to bring. :grinpimp:

What time are we meeting and where?

~Richard & Melissa~

·
Registered
947 Posts
Damn skippy. I like living 3.4 miles from the beach. :thefinger:
Oh you Yuppies....You won't have as much fun as we will!!

By the way, did you hear on the news that there's a wild (well, I guess he's not really wild) Chimp on the lose in the SB Forest???? I think 'ol Moe will smell our BBQ and come out of hiding! :grinpimp:
~Melissa~

·
Registered
108 Posts

Anyone???

What time and where. Got to get the wife in on it. :smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How's this sound-

Meet at the Gold Mtn trail head right near hwy 18 @ 6pm Friday. We will head up to the top and find a good spot to set up by 7ish. Eat, drink, play a little grab-ass, then watch the fireworks at around 9pm.

We'll bring the BBQ, couple packs of Brats, buns, ketchup/mustard. If you want something else, bring it.

Bring your own drinks, chairs, DOGS!!!

If anyone wants to bring chips or whatever...

If you cant make it by 6pm, but still want to go- just head up the GM trail- you'll find us!

OK guys- post up- its gonna be fun!:beer:

Everyone is welcome!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Anybody want to do Dishpan springs or something before the fireworks or Saturday morning?

Ohhhh that sounds like fun!!! What time are you thinking??

·
Registered
947 Posts
How's this sound-

Meet at the Gold Mtn trail head right near hwy 18 @ 6pm Friday. We will head up to the top and find a good spot to set up by 7ish. Eat, drink, play a little grab-ass, then watch the fireworks at around 9pm.

We'll bring the BBQ, couple packs of Brats, buns, ketchup/mustard. If you want something else, bring it.

Bring your own drinks, chairs, DOGS!!!

If anyone wants to bring chips or whatever...

If you cant make it by 6pm, but still want to go- just head up the GM trail- you'll find us!

OK guys- post up- its gonna be fun!:beer:

Everyone is welcome!!!:bounce:
OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK We'll bring some more brats (not talking about the kids....), some chips, some potato and/or macaroni salad. paper plates, napkins and plastic forks and cold sodas. We're also going to try and find some folding tables....I wonder if Wal-Mart has some.

YAY I'm soooo excited!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Don't laugh, I am really excited! :p

1 - 20 of 66 Posts