JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had SOOO much fun, even with the new dents and scratches. :D

Just thought I'd slap up a few pix before we pass out in bed....sooo tired...

GREAT FUN HAD BY ALL.........:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Airing down.........

Playing on a GIANT pile of rocks....ask Chrome Dome, he'll tell you all about the science of it all.........

What's a big pile of rocks if you can't get stuck on them???

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MORE

More pix:

Even our fearless leader got STUCK......

Again...

But we finally made it off Gold Mt and up to John Bull......

And LOTS of waiting.........

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yet More Pix

Billy did SOOOO Awesome!

Jason was there to help with his scary, air thingy.........

And then Billy was off again.....

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pix anyone???

More John Bull

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pix, Pix I love Pix!!!!!!!!!!

Mark almost getting stuck again..

This was great....Jason actually ROCKED Rollbar out of being stuck.....:bounce:

A little stuckage........

FREE

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes, MORE!

More tire troubles for Billy...........:laughing:

Though it wasn't as bad has this problem...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good night....now :O)

Mark got smashed by a boulder and he and Clacky almost got run over and smashed by a Range Rover......but we finally finished John Bull

Richard & I had soooo much fun and are sooooo happy we got invited :bounce:

Even Turbo looked happy :grinpimp:

Hope to see you all in Big Bear for the 4th. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
~Richard & Melissa~

·
Registered
25 Posts
You guys are Awesome! Richard is a Badass driver and Melissa always takes the best pictures and videos. I'm still on cloud nine. Everybody did really well And I still can't believe I made it through the John Bull trail (the toughest trail in Big Bear) in a stock 1990 Toyota with a rear locker and 31" tires and only broke a tail light! You guys with the Rubi's have it easy. Thanks everybody for such a great day. It was great to meet some fresh faces too. Any of you guys can count on me to be there when you want to wheel and don't want to go out alone. Or if you just need someone to outdo so you feel better about spending all that money on your new Jeeps, I'm there!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Billy, I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, you are BAD A$$!!!!:smokin:

So Calif Rubi it was great to finally meet you two and Awesome Pics Melissa!:beer::beer:

The infamous Hundy and Michelle, also awesome to finally meet you and definitely hope to go wheelin with you in the future!!!:beer::beer:

ChromeDome, awesome running Gold Mtn with ya, woulda loved to have you along for John Bull but I agree on your anniversary it might be a good idea to spend just an hour or two with your significant other!!! LOL:D

Thanks to that un-named driver for pulling me off one rock and to SDMF for dragging me accross another...I think 2 times getting stuck on John Bull is better than I thought I'd do...

rockcrawl great to see you again and as always look forward to goin out with you again...:beer:

Thanks to everyone who was willing to give a noob helpful advice and one of these days I'll actually get it through my thick skull to STOP STOPPING!!!!!
:shaking::shaking::shaking:

Had a great time me and my kids can't wait go out again

(shameless Hundy quote)
LET'S GO WHEELIN!!!!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good morning!

Thanks Billy and Rollbar! I just wish I got a video of Billy going Kamikaze up over all those rocks!!! We had such great fun! Especially when Jason put on his Magic Beanie and went to whoop some butt.....lol I thought it was bad when that Ned Flandars look-a-like rolled that huge bolder over poor Mark, but when he got into his crapy Mall Crawler and then almost ran him over....oh I was mad! :mr-t:

But karma took care of him in the end....I wonder if he's still sitting up there on John Bull, with his dented in door, wondering how to get back.........hehehe

So who all is coming with us up to Gold Mountain on July 4th?????????????
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
:D
~Melissa~

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, I forgot some pix

Here's some more pix. By the way, does anyone know how to combine video clips to make one long video to put on You Tube? I have like 10 videos from our journey that I want to put on You Tube, but I want to make it all more cohesive....I sure wish I could put it to some music too..not that LOVE song by Kill Switch Engaged though, sorry Jason....

Billy's Rocker Panel Boo Boo

Our new Rear Bumper Mods!!! YAY

Survivors of John Bull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the site of the heinous crime that left our Stabilizer Shock smashed on a rock!!!!

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! :grinpimp:
~Richard & Melissa~

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't upload pics here for some reason. keeps telling me "upload failed" lame
Morning Billy!!! :O)

What I had to do is make an account at Photobucket (free) and upload all my pix to that sight. Then when you have them uploaded, at the bottom of each there is a bunch of different links. You want to copy (ctrl p) the IMG link, then paste (ctrl v) it directly into one of these posts. When you hit submit, the post will come out with the picture. But you have to use the IMG link only.

Hope that help :grinpimp:
~Melissa~
Now if I could just figure out how to make all these little videos into one big video on YouTube I'll be happy!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
What a day. Words alone won't tell of all the fun. So here are the pics I took. Wish it was more.

Hey guys is this a road?

Chromedome and Billy goat showing off

Hundy praying

Tip toe over the boulders

Jason gettin some

Rock crusher

Look at that articulation.

Unstoppable convoy

Thanks again everybody!!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Here's some more pix. By the way, does anyone know how to combine video clips to make one long video to put on You Tube? I have like 10 videos from our journey that I want to put on You Tube, but I want to make it all more cohesive....I sure wish I could put it to some music too..not that LOVE song by Kill Switch Engaged though, sorry Jason....
I can make that video for you with the music if you send me the files or upload them and give me the links...

I use Nero to do it... If you want details on nero pm me...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THANK YOU

I can make that video for you with the music if you send me the files or upload them and give me the links...

I use Nero to do it... If you want details on nero pm me...
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I wasn't so technologically challenged! Send me your e-mail so I can send you the files.

Thanks again!!!
Melissa
[email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Billy, I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, you are BAD A$$!!!!:smokin:
Thanks Man! it was great to meet you guys

"Thanks to everyone who was willing to give a noob helpful advice and one of these days I'll actually get it through my thick skull to STOP STOPPING!!!!!"

You did well for a noob. On the hardest trail around even.

"STOP STOPPING" Thats hilirious
:jeep1:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great Pix Billy Goat

Billy those were great picks!!! I'm glad you put them up :)
~Melissa~

·
Registered
913 Posts
1 - 20 of 131 Posts