JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
From my new standpoint I could do Gold Mountain from what I understand but am too much of a smallfry for John Bull. I'll be a maybe depending if I get all moved out this weekend.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
From my new standpoint I could do Gold Mountain from what I understand but am too much of a smallfry for John Bull. I'll be a maybe depending if I get all moved out this weekend.
Never worry

Everybody is here to ASSIST you and the side kick.;)

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I don't think I would even think about doing either of those without rock rails. The fun is not worth screwing your jeep all up because you don't ahve protection, imho. :beer:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yeah, I don't think I would even think about doing either of those without rock rails. The fun is not worth screwing your jeep all up because you don't ahve protection, imho. :beer:
I guess I'd better wait and gets some condoms er I mean rock rails before I try John Bull :smokin:

·
Registered
947 Posts
We're IN

Count us in!!! We've done Gold Mt before, but not sure about John Bull....but we can see. We can't wait to Wheel with you guys again. :bounce:

Grats on the Job Green :)

~Richard & Melissa~
So_Calif_Rubi

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Rollbar, if you need rocker protection I have my Rubi stockers sitting in my garage collecting dust. They're yours if you want 'em. I don't have the hardware to hook 'em up, but I'm sure the good folks here on the site can help out... :mr-t: Opps... yer a 2 Door, damn it... well, if you know someone with a torch... or you can sawzall 'em.

·
Registered
294 Posts
thats been my issue dayton, everyone I know who's getting rid of their stock rockers, are 4 doors, SDMF, could we make 4 doors work?

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats been my issue dayton, everyone I know who's getting rid of their stock rockers, are 4 doors, SDMF, could we make 4 doors work?
cutting them is not an issue, but I doubt that the mounting points would line up.

Dayton - can you give me a measurement center to center on the two forward mounting tabs? If that measurement is the same then we can just hack the back off with a sawzall. :devil:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts