JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ran Gold Mountain and John Bull a little over a week ago. This was my first time running it with my JK, I have ridden in my buddies TJ a few times though. The video below is part 1 of 3, the link to the next video will be at the end of the clip. I had a total of 6 hours of footage, I was only able to cut it down to about 45 min. Its basically everything I felt was an obstacle or something people would want to see. The camera is mounted on my winch control box.

Jan 2014 Big Bear Jeep Highlights Part 1 - YouTube

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I apologize if there are ads at the start of the video. Its the only way I could make the video available on mobile devices. I personally hate when I want to watch a youtube video on my phone and its blocked from mobile devices.

·
Registered
271 Posts
First class job on the video. We need snow, that trail should not be able to even be seen this time of the year. Regardless I wish I could have ran it with you. It's always a great time in Big Bear. :beer:
BTW where do you live?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First class job on the video. We need snow, that trail should not be able to even be seen this time of the year. Regardless I wish I could have ran it with you. It's always a great time in Big Bear. :beer:
BTW where do you live?
Honestly, not sure I wouldve ran it with snow. Im still leery about the whole 'not being able to see the rocks' thing. Its definitely a great trail though, we had a lot of fun. I live in Victorville so Im right in the middle of some good trails in SoCal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts