JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY one want to go to ELBE ? I and PepCsLJ and going on april 24 ,10 at 9:00 AM .
WE will meet at the ELBE gas station on the left side.
address
WA-7, Elbe, WA 98330
OR
Elbe Chevron 54011 State Route 7, Elbe, WA

THINGS TO BRING
food and water
first aid kit
Recovery Strap or winch
cb
spair tire and jack
camera
warm clothes
shovel
chains
blankets
tools to fix ?
chainsaw if you have one
tarps

LINK TO TRAILS
http://www.nwjeepn.com/Elbe.htm

P.S WE LL NOT BE DOING THE BUSY WILD AT THIS RUN.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Damn. Way too busy that weekend. Plus I plan to hit the Vintage Military Show that day and the All-Italian Show the next day, both at Triple X.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not doing the busy wild?? LOL...does that mean I can leave my doors on??

·
Registered
424 Posts
On my list before I leave the great PNW but kid's baseball games have my Saturday's full in April.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
So BusyWild is the tuffest one, correct? I think I'm back to beginner status until I can find out what I can do with my new tires.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
New tires are AWESOME!!! Think I'll be able to keep up pretty well now so this trip could be a go if everything works out right. :bounce:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
every thing but the busy wild. you will do just fine. i have been down all the trails so i know you can make it. :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I am going to have to step out of this trip. I have things I have to do on Sat; can't commit to a full, long day wheelin trip.

Going to hit Walker on Sunday with Fishtale.

Hopefully make the South trip on the next run. :beer:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So im new to the area and sorry to hijack but are the trails around ELBE any good. And do they lead to any camping? Thanks
the trails are pretty good and afew from hell. i have been down all of them. you can camp there but you need to make revs. before you go there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts