JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter and her husband just returned from their Doctor's office and the word is, "any time now". They made another appointment for early next week, but the Doc doesn't think that my new granddaughter will wait that long. I wasn't too sure about this whole thing a few months ago, but now I'm pretty excited to be called Grandpa (even though I'm really not old enough). :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
congratulations skibum!!! :bounce: I can't wait to be a grandma myself, but it's going to be a while (my son's only 4 now)!

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats from another grandpa! It's really much better than being a dad - you can return them to their parents when they're bad.

A

·
0 Posts
I won’t become a grandfather because my 14 year old daughter will remain a virgin! That, or I’ll have to go back to jail for hitting any boys that come by :laughing:

Congrats :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congratulations skibum!!! :bounce: I can't wait to be a grandma myself, but it's going to be a while (my son's only 4 now)!
Funny.......my daughter was four only a little while ago. :D It's truly amazing how quickly time goes by.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats from another grandpa! It's really much better than being a dad - you can return them to their parents when they're bad.
I already picked up a copy of the handbook. Strange......this was the only rule in it. :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I won’t become a grandfather because my 14 year old daughter will remain a virgin! That, or I’ll have to go back to jail for hitting any boys that come by :laughing:

Congrats :)
You sound just like me a few years ago. Ah, to be young and naive again. :D Besides which, I kept hitting them but they kept coming back anyway. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey dude that's great!!!

Congrats!!!! :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey dude that's great!!!

Congrats!!!! :D
AZCA!!! Long time, no see. How's it going? XJ project progressing nicely I hope. Rupedog for President! :D Oh.............thanks for the congrats. I'll post pics of the little one as soon as she actually gets here.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Contractions 9 minutes apart! :bounce: WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! :D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Contractions 9 minutes apart! :bounce: WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! :D
congratulations skibum!!! ..nothing like it, you'll spoil your Grandchild, & when they turn 13 you won't think it's the same innocent child that you held. I hope your Mod's are done, Grandchild = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:beer:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nice David!!! Congrats, maybe we are off on me installing your bumper this weekend if that grandchild doesn't comes soon ;-)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
congratulations skibum!!! ..nothing like it, you'll spoil your Grandchild, & when they turn 13 you won't think it's the same innocent child that you held. I hope your Mod's are done, Grandchild = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:beer:
Thanks nam! My other daughter (the one not currently in labor) is thirteen, so I understand what you're getting at. :bawling: And FWIW, the mods are nowhere near done so I guess the pace will slow even further (I was gonna say, "to a snail's pace", but that's what I'm at now.) :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice David!!! Congrats, maybe we are off on me installing your bumper this weekend if that grandchild doesn't comes soon ;-)
Coming up on hour 24..............still in labor. Daughter is not happy. Her mother says it's karmic retribution since she was in labor with her for close to a day and a half. :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
no worries, Let's plan for next weekend and skip this weekend. Nothing greater than a new born. Take care of her and we'll talk next week around Thursday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts