JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I've read a lot and cannot seem to find the answers I'm looking for. I'm trying to outfit my gobi Stealth rack with 4 6" rigid e-series lights.

I plan to add a 20 or 30" hood mount as well.

My question is,

-Is there anyone out there who has done 4 floods up top or two on the sides with 2 spots in the middle?
-How bad is the hood reflection?

In a perfect world my roof mount would be strictly floods and the hood mount would be an E2 series hyperspot/driving or E series spot.

I'd like the floods for the woods or lighting up yards and fields and the spot/driving for those nights when the snow covers the roads and no one is out on the back country roads. Independent of eachother on occasion and used togetehr when desired.

I'm not
Finding much info on this exact setup. Rigid advises 2 outer floods and 2 inner spots would be fine.

I contemplated two inner spots and 2 putter combos

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey all. I've read a lot and cannot seem to find the answers I'm looking for. I'm trying to outfit my gobi Stealth rack with 4 6" rigid e-series lights.

I plan to add a 20 or 30" hood mount as well.

My question is,

-Is there anyone out there who has done 4 floods up top or two on the sides with 2 spots in the middle?
-How bad is the hood reflection?

In a perfect world my roof mount would be strictly floods and the hood mount would be an E2 series hyperspot/driving or E series spot.

I'd like the floods for the woods or lighting up yards and fields and the spot/driving for those nights when the snow covers the roads and no one is out on the back country roads. Independent of eachother on occasion and used togetehr when desired.

I'm not
Finding much info on this exact setup. Rigid advises 2 outer floods and 2 inner spots would be fine.

I contemplated two inner spots and 2 putter combos
I haven't heard much about hood reflection. and especially since you plan on only using them offroad and at low speeds, you should be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts