JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Very nice rack. Best I've seen. It is pricey, but if I was looking for one, I would consider this one. I just haven't found the need for one with the 4 door.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Pretty!

I really like that! I need to start saving my $$$....

Phil, how's the install? Do you happen to have photos of the rack from the top? It looks like there's a gap where the panels are located (exactly what I'd prefer, so that I can still see the sky unobstructed w/o the panels.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phil, how's the install? [/quoye]Pretty easy, two people can get it done in 90 minutes or so.

Do you happen to have photos of the rack from the top?
I'll get some for you.

It looks like there's a gap where the panels are located (exactly what I'd prefer, so that I can still see the sky unobstructed w/o the panels.
Yup, you can still remove the freedom top panels and have a clear view of the sky.

·
Registered
173 Posts
So do you use the AVEDA hair care or skin care?:stirthepot:

I friggin knew Phil was a closet mall-crawler.

.....and he's a liar! I see hair!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Way too expensive. Ladder/4 door nearly 2000 bucks! no way.
that is what I said. I emailed them to get the price and was embarrassed when they sent it back, because it is twice what I was thinking it would cost. Way out of my league. It is the nicest though. Hands down.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
The description says it tilts back to allow soft top operation!
Any pics on that? Especially for a 2 door. :)

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
How do you do the tilt thing to let the top down? do you have to remove bolts to do it? Works on the 4 door the same way? I'm simply curious, at 2 grand, I have about 20 other purchases to make before I got to this one.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I would like to know too... I need something else to dump money into...LOL

and thanks Blkluck13 for reviving this.. I really like the rack on the 2dr.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts