JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
That's worse than the original angry bird grille.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Holy Starwood, that's rough!

Looks like a vengeful trust-fund God threw up all over Fire Island.

Reactions: coilrod

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
does anybody here have this on their jeep. just wanted to see how it look and what yall think
Did you ever hear the saying "You gotta be shittin' me"? No? OK then.
You gotta be shittin' me. :surprise:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
Whoah, whoah, WHOAH!

Let's clear up a little terminology here so we're all on the same page

:thankyou:

This is a "Gladiator" grille for a JK:

I could possibly do this if it was available and I had the cash to blow on Mr Potato Head bullshit for my Jeep.

This is a "my Jeep is a lot stupid, a little stoned, and boring as shit to talk with" grille for a JK:

I would install this if a factory grille were somehow unavailable, and this cat turd of a styling option was free.

This is a "my Jeep is an angry, self-loathing closeted homo 'roid rage freak that has to shit really bad" grille for a JK:

Satan himself (or herself) would have to shove a flaming pitchfork up my ass to convince me to put that abortion on my Jeep for free.

If I had to pay to put that on the Jeep :cwm13:, I might just settle for a second pitchfork ride :laughing2:

:thefinger:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does anbody have any ideas on replacement mirrors because mine might be unsalvageable because the salt froze the bolt

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
If you keep the questions about mirror bolts in 1 thread, you hit your target audience better.
1) the grill is ugly
2) it is a cast aluminum housing and a steel bolt. You might be able to save it. Best place for replacement is local junk yard.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Does anbody have any ideas on replacement mirrors because mine might be unsalvageable because the salt froze the bolt
Come on, start another thread with your question or go search for it somewhere. This thread is all about that grille.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Holy Starwood, that's rough!

Looks like a vengeful trust-fund God threw up all over Fire Island.
Don't be making fun of Fire Island, especially with that awful grille.

Come on, start another thread with your question or go search for it somewhere. This thread is all about that grille.
Bad advice, keep all the noob shit in one thread so we don't get a clogged up New Posts.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts