JKOwners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a way of saying Thank You 🙏 we are starting a new JKOwners Forum tradition... each month we will giveaway one product for the JK Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following...

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share this link on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post below a pic of your JK and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

At the end of each month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are starting big and giving away one of our most popular products... the 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension System, RockSport Edition. 🤩

Good Luck Friends!
My husband and I love taking the Jeep out on the trails and earning the Jeep Badge of Honors. This lift is something on our upgrade list that would give us more capability to accomplish even more of those trails!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Metalcloak is the best quality and best ride. I've been installing them on my customers wranglers and my bother inlaws. I still have not done my own because of my budget at the moment. I would love to get my Boobicon lifted. #metalcloakgiveaway

·
Registered
13 JKUS
1 Posts
This exact kit is already on my wishlist! In the spirit of paying forward, I would also giveaway my current 2.5” lift. Plus, that 3.5” MC would avoid me getting stuck on pesky rocks. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a way of saying Thank You 🙏 we are starting a new JKOwners Forum tradition... each month we will giveaway one product for the JK Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share this link on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post below a pic of your JK and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

This month we are starting big and giving away one of our most popular products... the 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension System, RockSport Edition. 🤩

Good Luck Friends!

Good Luck Friends!
This opportunity to win a full game changer lift is so awesome of metalcloak. It’s one thing I’ve always wanted on my rig.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Good Luck Friends!
I need this kit because yalls is the best around. I currently have a cheep lift but want the real deal.

·
Registered
2015 JKU
1 Posts
This is the exact lift and shocks that I have picked out for my JKU. I was going to pull the trigger this spring but covid and my daughter's medical bills have pushed that date back. I will have this kit eventually regardless but would love to win it!

·
Registered
269 Posts

I have wanted metal cloak gear since I've first heard of you guys many years ago it has been my plan after I got the laundry list of things that kept coming at me after many hard wheeling trips. Then school and blowing my 2nd engine hit me and now that I've got the new engine getting ready to go in I would love to be able to tackle the suspension and get one step closer to finishing her for the time being. Letting me take my kids out again on a fresh suspension would be amazing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have had our JK for 4 years now and it has been a great bonding experience for my son and I after my divorce. We would love to upgrade with Metal Cloak gear and I have been planning on it for years. Just lack the funds. This would give me the opportunity to hand this jeep down to my son as I get older.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love this giveaway ! I just installed my Metalcloak Overland fenders, prepping to move to 37s. Currently, I have an AEV 2.5 lift, which needs to be replaced with Metalcloak. :) it will allow better flexing and more room for my shoes.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Some nice rigs in the thread! For the past few years my JKU has been sad and neglected... until this year. I've wheeled more this year than in the past 3 years combined. I got a Gladiator, a trailer, and a full tank of fuel... or maybe I need a tanker truck of fuel. :) either way, The JKU needs love and this lift is just the ticket.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for an awesome opportunity to win the best lift out there. I need this lift for my 2010 jk it is still on stock suspension. With 128000 miles on it, metal bumpers are taking their toll. I am holding out until I can get the Gamechanger that way I only have to buy once and I am done. Good luck to everyone.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts