JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2016 jeep wrangler jku
1 Posts
This was my jeep till last month when it was in accident. I am now looking at starting over with a new JLU. Currently $ won't allow me much in mods . This would be the best jump start ever!

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a way of saying Thank You 🙏 we are starting a new JKOwners Forum tradition... each month we will giveaway one product for the JK Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following...

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share this link on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post below a pic of your JK and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

At the end of each month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are starting big and giving away one of our most popular products... the 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension System, RockSport Edition. 🤩

Good Luck Friends!
because This is the only way I can go through all the winch hills at Fordyce Trail

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just wanna keep up with the boys!
I wanna get it right the first time so I have been saving for a MC suspension ! Hopefully I’m the lucky winner! :cool:
5DD5DE7E-7DB2-4F0E-9818-F1F38CE8AF86.jpeg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well MC, right now my Jeep has a shitty teraflex lift/leveling kit and it drives like shit..

It’s terrible on and off-road and I’d like to not kill me, my family or anyone else for that matter..

I have several friends with MC suspensions.. and I know that’s what my Jeep deserves..

09D04705-0F5E-482A-AEC4-D6A0C1F5843D.jpeg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been shopping for a lift and everything I have looked into, MetalCloak keeps rising to the top. I would love to win this month giveaway and head back out to Colorado and put it to the test. (coming down the switchbacks at Black Bear Pass)
IMG_20160915_123719429.jpg
test

·
Registered
1 Posts

I would love to have metalcloak!!! My husband has Metalcloak on his Jeep and it is amazing. It always ships quickly, packaged great to prevent damage during the shipping process, customer service is always great if you have questions, fits perfectly to your Jeep and is built to last!!! Definitely best i have seen!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been running a Rubicon Express 2.5” budget boost for 2 years. It’s time to upgrade to a complete lift kit! Love the Metalcloak brand and look!

·
Registered
1 Posts
When you spend all your money on 2 Jeeps it doesn't leave much in the account to upgrade. My youngest son's stock JK (Mango Tango), oldest son's slightly modified JK (red) and a local firefighter's JLU that I installed a lift for his service to the community.
20200415_123003.jpg
IMG_1166.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Super need this for the wife. Her poor baby is still stock. Would love a matching his and hers lifts. Been loving the game changer on mine.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Running the Metalcloak overline front and rear fenders and armor and Metalcloak swaybar disconnects. Running just a cheap Rubicon express lift and haven't been able to afford the best Metalcloak yet.

#metalcloakgiveaway

·
Registered
2 Posts
As a way of saying Thank You 🙏 we are starting a new JKOwners Forum tradition... each month we will giveaway one product for the JK Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share this link on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post below a pic of your JK and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

This month we are starting big and giving away one of our most popular products... the 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension System, RockSport Edition. 🤩

Good Luck Friends!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really want this lift. The Metalcloak lift will get me to the next stage of my build. I love wheeling and plan all my vacations around Jeep trips. This summer I will be making my second trip to Moab and stopping on the way a few days in Ouray. I have researched a ton of lifts and Metalcloak’s control arms have me sold on Metalcloak.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to me Jeep, 3rd JK I've owned and bone stock other than the bumper/winch. I had a MC lift on my '15 JKUR and it was rock solid. I plan do do the same on this one.

Yes, that's a YJ on 42s (in progress, LQ9 and 4L80 eventually) and a TJ with a blown engine (not started)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My brother n law doesn't know I'm posting for him but I think he deserves this. Hes been saving for a JKUR and he finally purchased one and looking to join us on some off-road fun but it's bone stock. He's the sole bread winner that takes care of his wife, kids and parents. A really good guy that would be deserving of this.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Good Luck Friends!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought my 2015 JKUR with some very minor mods including a skyjacker 2-12” lift. Been wanting the game changer kit since day 1, just being patient and doing other necessities first. Skid plates and steering upgrade were my last project. Lift and tires are next.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts