JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter #1
As a way of saying Thank You 馃檹 we are starting a new JKOwners Forum tradition... each month we will giveaway one product for the JK Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following...

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share this link on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post below a pic of your JK and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

At the end of each month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are starting big and giving away one of our most popular products... the 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension System, RockSport Edition. 馃ぉ

Good Luck Friends!

Registered
2017, rhino JKU Rubi Recon
I'd love to win this kit. This is my 3rd JK. Had to leave the jeep life for a while while I was in nursing school. But once I graduated and now that I'm an ER nurse, I was finally able to pick up this new to me rubi recon. Love my jeep but it def needs to be a little higher. Now that life is getting back to normal, cant wait to hit some trails and make more memories with my kiddos. Thanks for being so generous to the jk community.

Registered
As a way of saying Thank You 馃檹 we are starting a new JKOwners Forum tradition... each month we will giveaway one product for the JK Wrangler. It could be a full suspension system, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

1 - Click on this link to join our email list [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share this link on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post below a pic of your JK and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

This month we are starting big and giving away one of our most popular products... the 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension System, RockSport Edition. 馃ぉ

Good Luck Friends!
This would help me finish off to a full Game Changer.
20170811_101129.jpg

Registered

Good Luck Friends!
Would love to rock a MetalCloak lift, mine has a sagged 3鈥 cheapo lift that was on it when I bought it.
But if you look past the mud its named MetalHead.. made for each other
5E64EA03-2087-456C-AA67-6313147A7D7E.jpeg

Registered
I can鈥檛 afford to upgrade this crappy zone lift I鈥檝e got on here. This would be so awesome and would make my Jeep a joy to drive.

Good Luck Friends!

Registered

Good Luck Friends!

Registered
I would LOVE the extra height and flexibility of the gamechanger! I鈥檓 tired of dragging my belly through stuff!

Registered

I would love to be considered to win this lift. I will be needing to replace my Frankensteined lift soon. Everyone who has this lift says it is amazing. It will take me quite some time to save up for it as we are a 2 JKU family with 3 kids under 11.
Thank you for creating such amazing products!

Registered
Getting ready to start a new build and would love to upgrade the lift that is on it. Just starting with this one after my MetalCloak equipped LJ Rubicon was totaled by a semi truck while I was stationed in South Korea.

Registered

Good Luck Friends!

Good Luck Friends!
Metalcloak is hands down the best manufacturer of aftermarket jeep parts in general. I've felt with this lift and its absolutely unbelievable how well it does!!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts