JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Jeepers, i have already ordered AFE intake and JET performance stage 1, i'm thinking of cat-back exhaust. Gibson dual or MBRP?:confused: I'm looking for sound and power, please help!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I drove my friends Jeep, it has Magnaflow exhaust and K&N intake. i noticied the power gain, thats what i'm expecting

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and the hemi swap is included in my 5 year plan :D

·
Registered
783 Posts
I vote for the MBRP. I've heard clips of both, and I think it sounds better than the Gibson. MBRP also has 2 different systems to choose from, theres the system that retains the stock muffler placement, and another one that relocates the muffler under the driverside floor. And I think you can get either system in aluminized or stainless.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I went to my local muffler shop and he put on a flowmaster 40 for $125.00.I put in a K&N dropin and my little 2 dr rocks,at least good enuff fer me ;)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Just installed a MBRP 2 dr relocation in stainless. Steve is a nice guy to work with.... now to get them sponsoring over here.

Hey Dr. Dirty.. if thats your pic, would you share with us the make of those battery terminals? Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went to my local muffler shop and he put on a flowmaster 40 for $125.00.I put in a K&N dropin and my little 2 dr rocks,at least good enuff fer me ;)
I had fkowmaster 40's in mind, did u notice power gain or just soud?

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I had fkowmaster 40's in mind, did u notice power gain or just soud?
I don't turn big tires so for me it was a bit of power gain and an increase in mpg.You can spend a ton of money on your 3.8,and still not realize much of a power increase unless you do a blower.I've done everything I plan on doing to this JK of mine.I am waiting on the diesel version which really kicks a$$.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.