JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.oconeeoffroad.com/servlet/the-6839/Dual-Split-Rear-Cat-dsh-Back/Detail

YouTube - ‪Jeep Wrangler With Gibson Exhaust‬‏

This is the exact exhaust I am selling, I loved it on the jeep it is very throaty and performs well. I bought this less than a month ago and have put 80-100 miles on it since it has been installed with no scratches or dings. The reason I am selling is because the jeep is going bye-bye to make room for a truck(unfortunately more space to haul things is necessary) and the dealership will give me the same price for either exhaust on it. It is stainless steel with all the warranty information that came with it and the original packaging, if you want to see the original receipt it is there too.
The price I am asking is $400 which seems more than fair, but we can talk about that later. I am hoping for a local sale or to be able to meet somewhere in between, cash only of course. I am located in Morgantown, WV and will be here all summer. Let me know if you are interested in seeing pictures of it before I take it off the jeep, or once it is off.

Heres to an easy sale for me and a bargain for someone else :beer:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the video wasnt made by me (in case the screamo music is scaring you away)...make me an offer i cant refuse for this bad boy, i cant get it to fit on my silverado

1 - 3 of 3 Posts