JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, need some advice on a new lift. I have a 2013 2dr sport. I am about to put 35s on it stock with flat fenders with no lift and hoping to run it that way for a very minimal amount of time. However*money*is an issue right now as i just bought rims and*tires. Question im wondering is, as a daily driver and someone who does not offroad often, what would be more suitable for me, a budget boost 2.5" lift from teraflex or a complete coil lift. I was practically sold on AEVs 2.5*dual*liftas i*drive*70 miles round trip everyday for work and am under the impression this is the best on pavement suspension. But as i said money is tight and the cheaper budget boost option is looking appealing again. Any thoughts are appreciated. I know the*full lift*would be better but is it necessary?

· Registered
23 Posts
Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe you'd sacrifice a factory ride with the budget boost. Same coils and shocks will be utilized so the factory ride won't be gone with that kit.

I recently ordered the RE 2.5" coil lift w/ shock extensions and am curious to how it will ride.

I'd say if you're budgeting than the budget boost would be the best lift for you if used as daily driver with minimal offroad. It'd clear 35s no problem.

· Registered
23 Posts
I put the Teraflex 1" spacers on the front coils and it was fairly easy. You would just have to unbolt the sway bars, track bars and down the axles will come. I haven't got an alignment but need to, I'd recommend it.

· Registered
971 Posts
Get the rough country budget boost, series 2 with rear track bar bracket. Steel spacers, maintain the factory shocks and springs, and it's only $179.
I have had mine for 2 1/2 years, wheel it, DD it, and no issues. Just my $.02

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im thinking of going that route with something similar such as the tflex 2.5 spacers or aevs 2.. I really wanted to go 2.5 but so far tflex seems to be the only option as a spacer lift

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.