1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Electric swaybar / edisco / swaybar disconnect $200

For Sale: (1) e disco from a 2015 JKU w/ ~22,000 miles
Price: $200, payable via PayPal
Shipping: Local pickup preferred, will ship on your dime for packing + shipping

Why $200?
- The rubber isolator needs to be replaced - < $20 from Quadratec
- The passenger bracket was cut and welded to rotate the isolator arm, I have welded it back to stock. You can also buy a new one for $90 from Quadratec.
- I switched to a Metalcloak flip bolt and tossed the original housing bolt. You can buy those for < ~$7 from Quadratec. I will include the Metalcloak flip bolt, which is a piece of junk. It should have it's threads chased and washer replaced.
- No wire harness included
- swaybar link holes have been enlarged to 1/2" for aftermarket links

Attachments

·
Mall Crawler Extraordinaire
97 Posts
I can vouch for this gentleman's shipping if anyone has doubts. New parts don't come packed with the level of care he puts into it.
I know you were working through some issues in trying to retain the e-disco with your new setup...did you run into a roadblock in making it work in the tight confines you had, or just decide to go a whole new route?

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can vouch for this gentleman's shipping if anyone has doubts. New parts don't come packed with the level of care he puts into it.
I know you were working through some issues in trying to retain the e-disco with your new setup...did you run into a roadblock in making it work in the tight confines you had, or just decide to go a whole new route?
Its strictly space related. I just couldn't get it to rotate and fit with my winch plate and radiator. I went a little crazy trimming my frame back. It's just too tight so I opted to replace with standard swaybar and Syn-wayalife-ergy quick disconnects. Nothing quick about them but it all fits. Btw, my knee is working well enough I can cut up cardboard and pack those take offs I told you I would send you.

·
Mall Crawler Extraordinaire
97 Posts
Its strictly space related. I just couldn't get it to rotate and fit with my winch plate and radiator. I went a little crazy trimming my frame back. It's just too tight so I opted to replace with standard swaybar and Syn-wayalife-ergy quick disconnects. Nothing quick about them but it all fits. Btw, my knee is working well enough I can cut up cardboard and pack those take offs I told you I would send you.
I'll quit crapping up your for sale thread after this reply of course :grin2:

How are you dealing with the sway bar light? I considered going regular disconnects but that damn light gave me pause. I wound up just leaving it in place and doing regular links.
Glad to hear your knee is doing better. I'm assuming they got all the other stuff under control too. I hope I didnt come across as pestering. Wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted to let everyone who might look at the post know you weren't a fly by night, ne'er-do-well.:beer:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to hear you're going to send me happiness in a box though. I got the rear on back in July and it is easily in the top 5 changes I've made. I still owe you from that one so get me a total when all said and done and I'll gift you the amount through PayPal or whatever your preferred method is.

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For a quick estimate on shipping, calculate your carrier of choice (UPS or FedEX) for the following:

Packing materials: $15 ( I have to cut and resize a box + add packing materials)
Shipping origin ( drop off at 95661 zip )
Box Dims: 46 x 18 x 12 @ 35 lb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts