JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This customer brought their brand new Anvil JK to us for our Elite Coilover Suspension System and some GenRight Aluminum armor. This system is designed around Currie Rock Jocks 60s so we had to make some adjustments to install the system with factory Dana 44s. This is a complete system with all the suspension parts, new gas tanks, skids, etc.

For more info on the kit, check our website: http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=GRCSKJK4#.VH-N5jHF_E0

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Your website needs a ton of help. When it works, it's painfully slow. When it doesn't work (like now), it does not represent your company very well.

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's an awesome color. I wanna see it sitting on its own. What amount of lift will it come out to?
They're coilovers so you can adjust ride height. This is the same system we use on our Terremoto JK and it's had everything from 37s to 42s on it.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys sell these rear towers or that all custom for customer?

I think whoever owns that is going to be very happy!!! Nice work!
Those parts are only available as part of the kit. We had some very bad experiences in the past where folks tried to mix and match or piece together similar kits from GenRight. Then they bad mouthed GenRight when it didn't perform. Unfortunate...........

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not trying to start a war and yes this is a sweet ride but I must say I helped a friend who spent way to much money with you guys and the stuff we received where "mixed and matched" at best. The cross member was for a completely different model and I was told "just cut and make it work like we do it's more of a universal part"? Looks like what you do in house is top notch though and ours turned out great as well so all is good. Just struck a nerve with me when I read your comment after some of what we went through.

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's two more. There's still a bunch of work to be done: Sliders will be installed today, ride height needs to be adjusted, etc.

Found out some more about the build as well.

300M RCVs front and rear, regeared, JE Reel 1350 driveshafts, upgraded King Shocks (externally adjustable and internal bypass), 10K WARN Zeon winch, Raceline Avengers wrapped in 37" Falken MTs, Reid Knuckles, PSC hydro assist and GenRight tierod and draglink setup! That's A LOT of nice parts!!

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not trying to start a war and yes this is a sweet ride but I must say I helped a friend who spent way to much money with you guys and the stuff we received where "mixed and matched" at best. The cross member was for a completely different model and I was told "just cut and make it work like we do it's more of a universal part"? Looks like what you do in house is top notch though and ours turned out great as well so all is good. Just struck a nerve with me when I read your comment after some of what we went through.
Can you send me more details on your experience? Or better yet, have your friend do that? chrishatgenrightdotcom.

That's not the kind of experience we want customers to have.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Really like the reinforced cross section integrated into the rear towers.

I get that it includes a set of King C/O's and bumps, but having a tough time wrapping my head around the 14K buy in.

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really like the reinforced cross section integrated into the rear towers.

I get that it includes a set of King C/O's and bumps, but having a tough time wrapping my head around the 14K buy in.
New fuel cell, new aluminum skids, etc. It's a complete system.

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wheels are Raceline Avengers. If you haven;t seen them, they're relatively new and they're Jk specific. Tires are 37" Falken Wildpeak MTs.

A local upholstery shop made us some nice covers for the shocks towers.

Still needs some winch line.

And the ride height still needs to be adjusted.

This customer opted to upgrade the Kings and add their air bumps. Nice!

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I'll say it again. Absolutely stellar.

What about that RAM location though? It looks like it's between the tie rod and the axle, rather than above the tie rod. Personally, that would get damaged on my jeep with that set up.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts