JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to watch the Baja 1000 this year and decided I wanted to bring a little extra gas with me. Problem is I have a GenRight tire carrier which limits my gas can mounting options. A quick search came up with no solutions, so I made my own. Here it is.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
came out great, nice work.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Shit, just saw this. Nice job man. And did you go during the pre-run? Just curious. Been wanting to do that for years.

·
Registered
138 Posts
bye bye back window, it looks really good though!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shit, just saw this. Nice job man. And did you go during the pre-run? Just curious. Been wanting to do that for years.
Thanks man! I wasn't able to get down there till Friday evening so I missed the Pre-run fun earlier in the week. I set up camp beside a road crossing in Ojos ****** Friday night and watched them fly through camp all night. Saturday morning I chased them to Ensenada to watch them come through town and down into the canal. Had lunch in Puerto Nuevo and a partied the night away in Rosarito like a drunk college kid. Great experience and had no issues with the locals or law enforcement. I will be going every year for now on so let me know if you come on down this way.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Haha, yeah Ensenada and Rosarito bring back a lot of memories. When I was in college a buddy and I used to frequent the southern border towns chasing the dollar beer and lobster on the half shell. Funny the shit we got ourselves into for cheap...lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts