JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody running poison spyder brawler rockers wish they had gone with Genright or another way? (or vice versa). If so, why? I know the nutserts are going to suck, so besides that.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I love my brawler rockers and wouldn't swap them for anything. Nutserts aren't that bad. The ones on the brawler rockers are easy as you can use the harbor freight 20 tool and be done in 30 minutes with them and thats including drilling them.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
To throw a curve ball at ya I would go Nemesis. Super strong, light weight, no rust.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The design of the Brawler rockers.. Wait for it... Rocks. But I know they have had previous problems with delivery times, probably due to business changes. Still true?

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Poison spyder has been on the top of thier game for a few years now. Go PSC and never look back

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
To throw a curve ball at ya I would go Nemesis. Super strong, light weight, no rust.
x2 love mine! I doubt you can go wrong with any of them.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As much as Poison Spyder is my slider of choice, I am going to go with a custom tube rail. I will lose a little clearance and the tub protection. If there is a bright side, it's that I will never see another exactly like mine.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
As much as Poison Spyder is my slider of choice, I am going to go with a custom tube rail. I will lose a little clearance and the tub protection. If there is a bright side, it's that I will never see another exactly like mine.
Are you getting these built right now? I saw your jeep the other day at the shop.....looks amazing!

Can't wait to see that thing out on the trails, very interested in the supercharger set-up!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya, Taran should be starting this week. It was an off week for 4x4 suppliers. The last chance qualifier and KOH took up some time. (BCC's team qualified 8th I think, which is pretty good). You might know I got the charger and a 3.8 for a really good price after Jeep Speed shop had a customer swap for a big hemi. Because I work so far out of town I had the luxury of dropping it off at BCC. It gave them the time to see what was required from Jack at Avenger after the crate arrived from Cali. So now we are waiting for the templates and an intercooler, maybe a fitting or two.
The Jk should be going to Brown Bro's for a baseline run before the parts show up.
Not the best timing for immediate wheeling, I'll be on a shutdown here from late March until early June. So lets try Davis/Kenyon in June.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well Shoot! I always get so excited when I see our parts on a fellow jeepers Jeep. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts