JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here running this sway bar? So I can get some feed back. I've looking online for more info and pics of it actually mounted on a jk and so far no luck. The site says it's 30% stronger than the antirock and can be mounted in front or behind the axle. I plan to mount it in front of axle. That claim it's so good you don't need a front sway bar.

Link to genright. http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SWB8003

sent from tapatalk on GS3

· Premium Member
3,849 Posts
If I can remember who told me (locally) that they bought one (haven't received it yet though), I will see if I can get some feedback and pictures for you. Now just to remember who it was that told me they bought it. :D

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If u do remember and find the pics please post them. I went ahead and ordered one on my lunch break. I hope there's no waiting time for it. When I was 3 linked I had body roll with no rear sway bar. With it installed it balanced it out the 3 link perfect. Now with outboard c/o's it's back. Currently have no sway bars.

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was rethinking my purchase after talking with someone today so I called genright which by the way was great with me over the phone. They let me cancel my order no questions asked. Turns out this sway bar can't be mounted in front of the rear axle only behind it unless I want to cut shit up and make it work the website had a typo. I'm not paying close to 600 bucks for something I have to mod to make work.

Has anyone ever mounted a Antirock like I described above?

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I wish but there a little out of my price range. I know I need to revalve the radflows a little firmer cause they are pretty soft. I kinda like em though, the ride is so smooth I feel like I've been missing out. Was hoping just to control the Body roll in fast turns and off camber stuff with a swaybar then revalve from there.

Edit: anyone with a antirock know how long the arm is?

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are right. I actually was looking some up after I read your post. I will look into them . I do remember reading there is a long wait time for them. Also read they are slow when paired with coilovers. I'll do some more research.

· Registered
4,207 Posts
Just saw some ORIs on a rig built by MFI 4x4 in Castle Rock, CO. Yime will tell how they hold up, but make for a really sweet install. JMHO, of course, but I'd let someone else be the test mule.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.