JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come out and kick tires with some fellow Jeepers at GenRight's national 4x4 night.

Location: Hot Rod's Restaurant. 10500 E Old Vail Road, Tucson, AZ 85747

5pm

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I call bullshit on the date man. Third Friday of the month. According to the Mayan calendar that's tomorrow dude...what gives?

·
Mechanic
1,068 Posts
these threads are fucking awesome. so much fail...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone planning on coming out tonight, apologies for the miscommunication. Come out tonight anyway and have a round on me. :koolaid2:

·
Registered
459 Posts
How late is everyone going to be there? I will be getting off work early tonight and Id like to go and see some of your smiling faces.:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
October 19th at 5pm. :bounce:
Anyone planning on coming out tonight, apologies for the miscommunication. Come out tonight anyway and have a round on me. :koolaid2:
Facebook says Saturday!

:explode: Im so fucking confused! :explode:

Either way I'll be there, but probably in my VW and mi padre may bring his VW to. I have a neat piece of redneck yard art I'll be bring from Ballistic

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Well we had a great time tonight out at Hot Rod's with Mike, Angela and the gang. Thanks to everyone who showed up and thanks Mike for doing this two nights in a row so we could make it.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
So can we get a set night for next month?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16th...........................

But remember now that we will all be in Florence the third weekend of the month and we will probably be there starting Friday night so my guess is that the next meet m&g will probably be both Friday and Saturday night, November 15th & 16th at Florence Fest. Shit, I bet GenRight would even go so far as to give away some of their swag during the event since they are so generous!!!! Myself, I was hoping for at least a hat and T-shirt.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16th...........................

But remember now that we will all be in Florence the third weekend of the month and we will probably be there starting Friday night so my guess is that the next meet m&g will probably be both Friday and Saturday night, November 15th & 16th at Florence Fest. Shit, I bet GenRight would even go so far as to give away some of their swag during the event since they are so generous!!!! Myself, I was hoping for at least a hat and T-shirt.
Yup, we're all going to be up in Florence.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to everyone who came out last night! Even if somebody brought a motorcycle... :D

If anyone couldn't make it last night, we'll be out again tonight followed by a short night run thanks to Roy! :koolaid2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
We're taking Copper Cut to the dry cattle pond, or possibly, depending on how everyone feels, shooting the back way through Gun Sight Pass.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts