JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right....The Jeep is about to get a GenRight make-over! I will be taking off the smittybuilt bumpers and side armor rails to install the GenRight aluminum stinger bumper, aluminum rear bumper with rock lights, aluminum tire carrier and the aluminum fender flares! :bounce2:

Pictures will be taken with a write-up for each following the install! :beer:

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jester! Pretty excited about it and will display it at the GenRight booth for the 4 Wheel Parts JeepFest show here in Honolulu on 10-11 March! :bounce2:

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
What, no evap skid? I think I am going to ditch my psc for theirs.

The flares are awesome. I get lots of compliments on them.

Build will look bad ass.

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's about time it went down!

Tell Me about it....pretty excited! :D :beer:

What, no evap skid? I think I am going to ditch my psc for theirs.

The flares are awesome. I get lots of compliments on them.

Build will look bad ass.

No evap skid only due to my evap skid being relocated above the axle already. I relocated it a while ago before any of the evap skids (other than the PSC) came out. I like the GenRight evap skid due to it being a solid piece and not modular and is easy to install. :)

Can't wait to get everything installed....already get to see what my jeep will look like since the GenRight JK is the same color and model Jeep! :bounce2: I saw the flares on yours and looks great! Once everything comes in I will be taking LOTS of pictures and post through the install! :marcy:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Can't wait to see it, GenRight stuff is awesome.
Customer service seems to be great too,

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
I just got the GenRight aluminum rear bumper dropped off! Marcus at RCO got me a great deal. Can't wait to get it painted and slapped on.

Kind of don't want to paint it though. It is naked Jeep p0rn right now :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I know right?
(Naked is Sexy.)

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The aluminum look is awesome, and since it doesn't rust there really isnt a need to paint it unless the rest of your stuff is painted! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.