JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I ran Hell's Revenge in Moab at night. At the time I only had the jeep head lamps and no added light source on the jeep. I have been on a few night runs. Wheeling at night brings on a new dimension to the sport. That night on Hell's Revenge was exciting and nerve racking at the same time. I swore I would never run a trial like Hell's without additional trail lighting. Since then I have installed the Ridge 50" duel LED bar. This past Thursday I finally got around to installing the GenRight Litespotz.

I now feel a little more prepared for wheeling at night. I wanted to post a couple pictures of the finished product.

Just a couple comments on the setup. The Litespotz kit comes with 6 LED lights. The GenRight instruction show to install one on the front, two behind the front tiers, two in front of the rear tiers, and one in the very back. I installed two in the front, two behind the front tiers, and two in front of the rear tiers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Nice.. love my Rigid's too.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Do the light housings have any way to attach other than double sided tape? Any provisions for screws, bots, etc.?

I like the idea of the kit but double sided tape simply doesn't work in my winter climate.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do the light housings have any way to attach other than double sided tape? Any provisions for screws, bots, etc.?

I like the idea of the kit but double sided tape simply doesn't work in my winter climate.
Your question was one I had. The GenRight Litespotz have the ability to attache the lite pod with screws (provided). The Litespotz kit comes with everything to complete the install. The amount of power wire provided was not enough for my install.

Over all, I'm very happy with the kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.