JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Meet "Terremoto", the GenRight Off-Road JK overhaul!

Terremoto is Italian for Earthquake which is appropriate for this build! The GenRight Team completely gutted a 2008 Jeep JK Rubicon!!!

- No dash!
- No engine!
- No wiring!
- Nothing factory of any kind (except for the tub and frame)!

What's the plan?!

- Hand built & soup'd up 625HP Chevy LS3 V* engine with a TCI built 4L80 transmission
- Atlas transfer case
- Currie Rock Jock 60 axles
- Our GenRight Elite double triangulated 4 Link suspension system with King 2.5" IBP shocks
- 40" Goodyear MT/R' on Race line beadlock wheels

It will have a completely custom built interior:
- Aluminum dash
- RacePak digital readout
- 8" Lowrance GPS
- Race radio, etc.
- (4) PRP bucket seats
- A custom GenRight roll cage
- and much more.....

A normal Chevrolet "performance" LS3 is 500hp. This engine has the new Wiseco 416ci forged crank and piston Stroker kit, big throaty Comp Cam and Stage 3 L92 heads for 600+HP (same as Tony's old KOH race car engine). It will have a custom 3" stainless exhaust for good flow, and low slung on 40's!!!

· JKO Dickhead
2,597 Posts
Love the plan and this thing is going to be sick...

but... those fenders still make me want to punch puppies ! They just seem to be the antithesis of what the overall look is - I love carbon fiber, just does not scream hardcore and heavy duty, which this rig sure does !

· Made in the U.S.A.
877 Posts
We'll have Terremoto at Off Road Expo this weekend!! We're calling it a a "SEMA Build In Progress". Wherever we're at with our Terremoto build at the end of this week, we'll load it up and bring it to Off Road Expo as is. You can see the workmanship in our products and builds. Has everyone ever done this before?

Here's some things you may see on Terremoto (some of these have chnaged since the thread started):

• Our latest suspension system with outboard rear shocks! It hasn't even been named yet, but we know it will include internal bypass shocks, air bumps and 3" diameter shock bodies.
• A "built" 640hp LS3 and a TCI 4L80E transmission with paddle shifters
• Our brand new 2" diameter weld in roll cage
• Aluminum half doors
• The latest beadlock from Raceline. They're forged, strong and LIGHT.
• Custom interior with the latest electronics (GPS, iPad, digital gauges, and communication), 4 individual heated bucket seats from PRP and a host other goodies.

· Made in the U.S.A.
877 Posts
I keep checking my email waiting for pics of the new forged Raceline wheels! I'm genuinely excited! Last night I heard they were being machined so we should have some pics soon!! And I'm told they WILL be on Terremoto at Off Road Expo this weekend!

· JKO Dickhead
2,597 Posts
No but it will make the ride down the side of a mountain on your roof a lot better !

· Made in the U.S.A.
877 Posts
I'll double check, but I'm 99% sure this will be a trail only rig.
I was only partially correct. This Jeep will not be street legal in Cali, but it could pass inspection and be street legal in some states.

· Made in the U.S.A.
877 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.