JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes...but the last paragraph was quite interesting...lifetime warranty on 100% of the vehicle...no mileage limitations, and free oil change and tires for life:D

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
"Beijing Jeep was one of the early Chinese automakers, building Jeeps for the Chinese Army. The company's now known as BAIC, and in addition to its joint venture manufacturing operations building Mercedes-Benz E-class, Chrysler 300C, and sundry Hyundais, it plans to take its own models to a wider market. This new Wrangler knock-off seems to be based on older-gen Jeep bits under that new looking sheet metal.

While the front end design is nowhere near as graphically strong as the original Jeep, this concept's chopped top is a neat idea that would look great on the real thing. Now that would be reverse engineering."

Attachments

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmmm...red jeep and red haired girl...I think I'll order me up the pair:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The big question is: Is it made with MSG? :laughing:

Only if you want the red headed model...hot and spicy edition

·
Registered
630 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
wait, hold up, how come everything else is in chinese or whatever, but the tires say "MAXXIS". I know thats a tire brand, but wouldnt they also translate that too?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well according to the third paragraph...the Turbo-electrical diesel sounds cool!!! :bounce:

BTW...I didn't think the punctuation was THAT bad...:laughing:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
That because you are reading it wrong….:shaking: Here try this.:thefinger:
All this say's is "call the dealership for more information" I had it translated because I thought it was the specs...:thefinger:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts