JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Potentially looking at General Grabbers for my Rubi.... Does anyone have any experience with these on the trail? I live in AZ, and my wife drives the jk almost everyday to work (like 4 miles) and we do some light-mild trails on the weekend. going to run 35's with a 3.5" lift so not worried about clearance issues at all, jk already gets terrible mileage so im not really worried about that either, just wonder about on road noise, and how well they perform in a desert/rock setting. Its between these or Trail grapplers and the 20-30$ price difference has me thinking about it...

Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I have them on my JKU. (35x12.5x17). Love them. They are really quiet on the payment. Probably on of the quietest aggressive tires I've ever had. They do wonderful on your average trails. They did me a good job on some of the hardest trails in Colorado. Only complaint is that size is only available in a ten ply which makes them pretty stiff and heavy. Expect to eat up the red letters with rock rash if you get into many rocks. Not the best tire on snow, but do ok.

That being said I run Trail Grappers on my truck and love them as well. They are a little loader on the road.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nzpx03

·
Registered
118 Posts
I run the 35's on my JKU with 3.5" of lift. Great tire for durability and getting them to balance, not great grip on trails like the hammers and other big rocks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts