JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i dont even get to wheel on any of it :suicide:

sunday is from ft worth to austin and back, swaping tcases with a member here to get a rubi case

tuesday is from ft worth to temple, job interview with BNSF

wednesday is from temple to beaumont, interview #2 with BNSF

and back to ft worth from beaumont, deff not looking forward to it

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
and i dont even get to wheel on any of it :suicide:

sunday is from ft worth to austin and back, swaping tcases with a member here to get a rubi case

tuesday is from ft worth to temple, job interview with BNSF

wednesday is from temple to beaumont, interview #2 with BNSF

and back to ft worth from beaumont, deff not looking forward to it
Ouch! Beaumont? That's the fuckin' dirty asshole of East Texas, man. Used to drive down there every weekend when I still lived in the Houston area because my now wife was going to school at Lamar. I feel for ya'.

Be safe, though. And watch out for the LEOs in Austin.

BTW....what'd it take for you to install your BFH rear? Saw your's over at goody's house the day we did Jack's lift and ended up with one for Christmas.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cut the crossmember completely out, after hacking it to the spec in the instructions it was so flimsy it wasn't supporting anything.
I still plan on welding in some 2x2 square to the little bit of meat I left on the rear body mounts where the original crossmember was.
Cut a hole in the flat part of the bfh to poke a receiver hitch through, and weld to the 2x2 to make my own trailer hitch / new rear crossmember

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.