1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
2.65 here Hemet.Ca

·
Registered
336 Posts
got it for 2.09 at the shell on I-10 in boerne today. Was on my way to houston and saw it at 1.98 on I-10 half-way between san antonio and houston.... I was in shock.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
got it for 2.09 at the shell on I-10 in boerne today. Was on my way to houston and saw it at 1.98 on I-10 half-way between san antonio and houston.... I was in shock.
You would think that the closer to the refineries you get, that the price might come down a little. Never understood why gas in Houston/ Galveston was always so high. Supply/ demand, I guess.

·
Registered
336 Posts
You would think that the closer to the refineries you get, that the price might come down a little. Never understood why gas in Houston/ Galveston was always so high. Supply/ demand, I guess.
Agreed. I'm now in Houston and most gas stations I passed were around 2.29 or more.... very strange. Even weirder is the fact that when I was here in houston almost a month ago the gas was cheaper here than in boerne.... by like 10-20 cents. Very odd indeed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
up here on the South End of Vancouver Island gas is at $1.099 per liter.
there are 4.5 liters to an imperial gallon or 3.8 liters to a US gallon.
that equates to $4.95 Canadian per imperial gallon or $4.18 Canadian per US gallon.
with the current exchange rate at approximatly $1.23 that makes it $6.09 or $5.14 US Dollars per gallon.
Do you now think you are paying high gas prices?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.