JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really need to clean house out here with the JK stuff we have laying around.

All of this is factory parts, pulled off with less that 100 miles on the vehicles.

Basically here's what we have.

1. Quantity 2 - Stock Front Bumpers
2. Quantity 1 - Full Set of fender flares
3. Many Boxes full of stock suspension parts (shocks, control arms, swaybar links, and so on...)
4. Factory Drivelines from 07 Unlimited (less than 100 miles on them when replaced with J Reel's)
5. Quantity 6 factory Jeep X steel wheels with new tires. These are the steel wheels that came on two of our 07 Unlimiteds.
6. Factory set of D30/D44 3.21 Ring and Pinions (under 100 miles old)
7. Factory spare tire carrier
8. Factory Airbox and Filter (less than 100 miles)

I am sure there is more out there. Might be a factory frame cover or two, and a factory front airdam.

I'm gonna say make offer on everything. Buyer must pay actual shipping. If you're serious about an item, I can have it packaged up and measured/weighed for shipping quotes.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wadya want for the tires/wheels and where are you?
Say $30 a piece. $25 a piece if you take all six.

Shipping from 11100 SW Industrial Way, Tualatin, Oregon 97062

I am open to shipping them at your expense, or I can bill to your FedEx account (if anyone has one).

Or you can also send the shipper of your choice to pick them up and I can have them ready.

·
Registered
314 Posts
How much for the fender flares?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More info guys, I just quoted the flares to a guy, and I can only fit two flares in each box, which puts me at two 26lb boxes at 46"x28"x15" and they charge a base rate of $50 plus $40 oversize plus taxes/surcharges so I think shipping on that particular item is out of the question. At that point it'd be cheaper to truck freight them on a pallet, but still probably $100-110.

It's a shame to just throw them out. Any local pick-up people?

·
Registered
158 Posts
or you can ship them individually
bubble wrap them, and send them to me USPS

let me know how much lol
i need em

·
Registered
101 Posts
i am interested in what the shipping would run for two tires to a 77375. i just picked up a nail in one tire and a large tree branch while wheeling in the other both on the same day.
thanks

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have the rear set only that I'd sell you both for $40 + shipping. They are black OEM pulled from an 07 4 door with 81 miles on it.

We ship from our facility in Tualatin, Oregon via FedEx, and can accept Visa/Mastercard/Check/Money Order

1 - 13 of 13 Posts