JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following stuff for sale after cleaning out my garage of all the unused stuff lying around. Prices are "or best offer", shipping not included in price, buyer pays actual shipping costs, or I'd be more than happy to meet you locally. Located in Ohio, zip code 44077.

2008 JK 2DR Softtop (black, clear windows), just the canvas, frame, and windows. You will need surrounds and a tailgate bar to complete it. $150 not gonna ship it. I'll sell just the windows and could ship those if someone wants for $100. Sell just the canvas and frame for $50 no shipping.

2007 JK 4DR Softtop windows (khaki, tinted). Just all three windows. Some scratches but no real damage. $150.

Set of four 17" KMC XD Series "Addict" rims in black. 5x5 Bolt Pattern (5x127). Barely used. $550.

Rear Rubicon Suspension Components. Shocks, springs, control arms. Just the rears. No idea what to ask, but for rules sake, say $200 and I will separate.

2 Hella Fog Light Covers. $20.

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Windows from the soft top are now sold, but I did find the surrounds, so now it's a top that's just missing the windows and tailgate bar.

Feel free to make offers...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Where in NE Ohio are you? I might take the rest of the soft top off your hands.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts