JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to share this from another forum... :laughing::laughing:

"A guy played a practical joke on his brother's trailcam. A few weeks ago they took the memory stick out of his trailcam and added the "Photoshop enhanced" deer in the first picture. It didn't take long for the story and picture of this deer to spread like a wildfire. He was going to let it go on thru the fall, and just keep adding pictures, but he figured he’d better let his brother know that he had been punk'd, as his brother was even telling people that he thought that he'd actually seen this buck standing out in a field. Last week, he added the other pictures to his brother’s trailcam. Take note of the date line on all of the pictures."

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Gotta throw in Mosh Girl too...........

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,079 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
12,269 Posts
Fuck RG, I peed myself. That is fucking funnay. I had a buddy at a club and we were always fucking with each other. one day I was at the lease by myself and was driving back to the camp and passed by the entrance trail to his stand. I pulled over walked in about 50 yards and made a scrape in his trail next to a 4 inch cedar. I used a wood rasp on the tree and some doe in estrus jell and doctored up the false scrape. He showed up two days later and around 7:15 am I heard a shot. Back at the camp I liked to shit myself. There was a crowd of guys surrounding a hanging deer. It was an eleven point that went 160. He told the guys that on the way in he saw this huge scrape and rub and decided to put his climber up there......I never told him......and I never fucked with him again. Thanks for the pics. made my day.:beer:

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,378 Posts
That's frigging funny as hell. They would've fooled me.:beer:

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
:laughing: Funny shit right there...

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Back at the camp I liked to shit myself.
funny, there is a dude at our camp that actually gets really fucking drunk and does shit himself

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Deer-cam pranks are fun. Adding in ghosts and things like that work too.

~SoCo

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
lmao, Ron. The safari animals were the best! and mosh girl! :laughing:

God...I needed a good laugh today..:beer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts