JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DO NOT SAY YOU ARE "SORRY". We had fun and can still have fun e wheeling....doug and barb are separated, Getting divorced.... we stilll love you JC'slo

·
Registered
233 Posts
I wish u the best of luck! I'm still in the process of my divorce and it's NOT amicable! It will be two years on Father's Day... She's a piece of work who drags our 3yr old and 6yr old in to the middle of everything, not to mention she's money hungry and with a guy 20+ yrs older then us... So I'm very envious of u two! Best of luck to u and ur kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
So is Doug keepin the Jeep?
Tell us how you really feel Dan, just let it out. Sorry, oops, sorry Barb that sorry was for Dan. Then I guess I'm sorry for the other one. Fuck that makes four sorry, no five and a fuck, now it's two fucks and five sorry, I'm loosing count, what was this thread about?:suicide:

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Oh we are definitely happier....what's the use of fighting? Does it get ya anywhere better???? Yes Dan, I am. What started this thread anyway? MLITC????

Sent from.......the STUNNING state of NJ on my 10g phone (only avail in NJ)

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Oh we are definitely happier....what's the use of fighting? Does it get ya anywhere better???? Yes Dan, I am. What started this thread anyway? MLITC????

Sent from.......the STUNNING state of NJ on my 10g phone (only avail in NJ)
Aw, hell it was just an honest question; really didnt mean to irritate with it:hide:
EDIT: fuck, just reread this and realized I was channeling my inner twit... Er, titsky, twist tie? Fuck, I dont even know...

MLITC? shit, I hope not. It was posted @ 1030 in da AM. Then again...I know I've had a few mornings where I wasnt really sober until well into the afternoon, so I cant point any fingers on that one.

Wait, fuck. Does that count as a sorry? :suicide:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.