JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out this morning to see this on my GC. :pissed: :shaking:

My first thought was a bird shat on my window, then I saw the spider cracks in the glass. I think between the laminated glass and the window tint, the glass help up pretty darn good. Just not sure if we're going through the dealer or other glass place to have replaced.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone shoot BB's at the window or really small pebbles? See anything laying around that side of the vehicle?
Didn't see anything laying around. I wouldn't think BB's as those are real chips into the glass, plus they'd have had to be point blank as my Rubi was in the parking spot right next to the GC.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
Friggin assholes need a beating thrown on them.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
Center punch attempt is my first thought. They were trying to break in, didnt succeed in shattering the glass with a center punch before getting spooked. Pretty fucked up.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I could have been a lot worse, but thankfully/hopefully said fvckstick got scared when he learned that this was not going to be some S&G or GTA. IF, I ever catch the SOB...

The bummer of all this is not so much the damage to the Jeep, but the continued decline of the area that I live in. Just a few months ago I had my mountain bike stolen from a common area inside my condo building, now this.

I've been fortunate that I've not had the JK messed with in the warm months we I've had the soft top on her. That would really bring suck. In this case, I'm glad they didn't take a closer look at the my JK right next to our GC since I've got my tool box and other miscellaneous stuff behind the rear seat.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Hate to say it bro, but I think it's time for a relocation. Wife and I had to do the same thing after the area we lived in started to go downhill also.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hate to say it bro, but I think it's time for a relocation. Wife and I had to do the same thing after the area we lived in started to go downhill also.

Yeah, you're preaching to choir there. Unfortunately not an option any time soon.

That is unless the wife takes up pole dancing as a 2nd job after she pops the kid out next month. I'd try scoring a gig with the Jello Jigglers, but I don't think I'd make enough. :shaking:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Dammit that sucks! Too bad you didn't catch the punk in the act.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.