JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Registered
733 Posts
I want to take my top off!!!! :bounce::bounce:

It would be nice to take the top off the Jeep too. I'm sick of looking at it. It looks like it's growing fungus. I swear it's black under there somewhere :innocent:

I hate summer.. and I hate the sun.. I don't mind the rain, but I HATE the sun.. :shaking::shaking:

· Registered
347 Posts
hells yes, i'm ready for the cooler weather - top off, doors off, can't wait!
i've gone topless all week. i also got rained on EVERY morning before work. one morning i was just freakin drenched and i borrowed a bank drive through to put the top up. naturally it stopped raining 2 minutes later and i took it right back down again. the bank tellers felt sorry for me. not that they should. i don't mind getting wet once in awhile when i can go topless all the time.

· Registered
752 Posts
Yep, have had the top off for weeks now (bikini top on though). Been caught in the rain on several occassions and people look at me like i'm crazy something.

Pftttt...Whatever...Fawk'em! :thefinger:

Hope they're enjoying their enclosed boxes cuz, I dayum sure am enjoying my OPEN Azz Rig!:beer:

· Registered
413 Posts
MIA has been pretty dry lately . . . been rockin doors off top up for about a month now . . cant wait to take the top off in a month or so.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.