JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Heard that. Rainy seasons comin to an end. About time to pull them doors off for a month or two. :beer:

·
Registered
735 Posts
I was just thinking about that this morning on my way to work. Might just pull the doors off to see how it goes for the weekend! Low chance of rain so we should be good!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I want to take my top off!!!! :bounce::bounce:

It would be nice to take the top off the Jeep too. I'm sick of looking at it. It looks like it's growing fungus. I swear it's black under there somewhere :innocent:

I hate summer.. and I hate the sun.. I don't mind the rain, but I HATE the sun.. :shaking::shaking:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I am deeply offended by the title of this thread and the context of this conversation... :thefinger:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Took my doors off today before work! Man-up......bishes!

ok, I did have the a/c on with the doors off!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive had my doors off for weeks...pretty much the entire summer. I've just had my fill and wanna go camping soon.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Just wanted to quote that. It's complete with two bounces :D:D:D
:bounce2::bounce2:

Ladies, we don't like thinking about green boobs. Please use bounce2 in the future. Carry on...

·
Registered
710 Posts
hells yes, i'm ready for the cooler weather - top off, doors off, can't wait!
i've gone topless all week. i also got rained on EVERY morning before work. one morning i was just freakin drenched and i borrowed a bank drive through to put the top up. naturally it stopped raining 2 minutes later and i took it right back down again. the bank tellers felt sorry for me. not that they should. i don't mind getting wet once in awhile when i can go topless all the time.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Yep, have had the top off for weeks now (bikini top on though). Been caught in the rain on several occassions and people look at me like i'm crazy something.

Pftttt...Whatever...Fawk'em! :thefinger:

Hope they're enjoying their enclosed boxes cuz, I dayum sure am enjoying my OPEN Azz Rig!:beer:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
As one who's already had two days of snow, Buzz Off Karm!

·
Registered
474 Posts
MIA has been pretty dry lately . . . been rockin doors off top up for about a month now . . cant wait to take the top off in a month or so.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts