1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
me twice, i can just smell that place now. hmmm:D

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
Yup smells like vanilla body spray and daddy issues......

that a chris hansen line LOL
x2 on daddy issues, but vanilla wasn't quite the smell i had on mind.:D

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
smells like teen spirit! duh guys!
teen spirit? i must be getting old as hell. back in my teen years we called it STP...Sexually Transmitting *****. Drop a pencil, bend over and pick it up and take a wiff. If you smelled STP you had a sure thing for the night.

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
<--------------------- Is freaking jealous........
Don't be... it gets old.

I think I have permanent glitter on me.. its in the air, its on the chairs, in the carpet.. I might not work for a couple days yet I can still find glitter on me.. its made its way to my home, in the laundry.. THE FUCKING GLITTER IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Ok, I'm good now.

·
Registered
8,651 Posts
Don't be... it gets old.

I think I have permanent glitter on me.. its in the air, its on the chairs, in the carpet.. I might not work for a couple days yet I can still find glitter on me.. its made its way to my home, in the laundry.. THE FUCKING GLITTER IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Ok, I'm good now.
I can deal with glitter........

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
I can deal with glitter........

Funny, if you saw what I saw today as a picture as to why someone can't come to work you might think differently... I am skipping lunch because of it.

I don't want to destroy the fantasy for you.

·
Registered
8,651 Posts
Funny, if you saw what I saw today as a picture as to why someone can't come to work you might think differently... I am skipping lunch because of it.

I don't want to destroy the fantasy for you.
LOL you should know by now that not much scares me lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts