JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a place to work on your Jeep?

I have a fully equipped garage with 5500lbs capacity lift available for you to repair or modify your Jeep or any other car for that matter.

Rent my garage, use my tools or your own, my services to assist are also available.

Rent by the day, weekend, week, or month.

Modern clean and secure garage is located in Deptford, NJ.
I’m out of work and I need to bring in extra funds.
Contact Jim (berg) at [email protected] for details
Thanks guys.:)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Any relation to Donovan Berg ?

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
Its cool...

I hope you get it rented and sorry you are outta work.. good luck.. sounds like a cool idea to help pay the bills.

:)

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Its cool...

I hope you get it rented and sorry you are outta work.. good luck.. sounds like a cool idea to help pay the bills.

:)
im not trying to start anything here, its just the first post, no info in the profile.

just looking for some info. its definitely a great idea, i could use a garage and a lift occasionally

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
im not trying to start anything here, its just the first post, no info in the profile.

just looking for some info. its definitely a great idea, i could use a garage and a lift occasionally
Well, send him an email and check it out! :beer:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are you an owner or a vendor?

how far from Philly are you?
No I own this garage and an '07 X that I wheel in the Pine Barrens every chance I get.

I am only about 20 mins form Center City. In fact I had a guy from South Philly in on Saturday to work on his car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Sorry about the lack of information about me. I was really pressed for time when I found this forum and registered. I'll fill in my profile more.

But I'll tell you this up front. I have an '07 Wrangler X. It's my first Jeep. I bought it new. I have been on the other JK forum for a couple of years now with the same username. (berg). I found this forum by accident.

I also belong to the NJJA.

And I wheel out in the Pine Barrens out by Atsion every chance I can.

The company that I worked for for 18 years went under so I'm trying to make a little extra with the garage. I figure a lot of guys and gals live in apartments and condo's and can't do service on their vehicles because they don't have a place where they are allowed. So this is what I am offering:

A large garage, lift, use of hand and air tools, and my assistance if needed.

I thought this would be perfect for someone that wants to install bumpers, a lift kit or rock rails (as it was for me) on their Jeep. Or just change oils engine, dif's and tranfer case.

I like to do my own work. Dealer service scares me

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry about the lack of information about me. I was really pressed for time when I found this forum and registered. I'll fill in my profile more.

But I'll tell you this up front. I have an '07 Wrangler X. It's my first Jeep. I bought it new. I have been on the other JK forum for a couple of years now with the same username. (berg). I found this forum by accident.

I also belong to the NJJA.

And I wheel out in the Pine Barrens out by Atsion every chance I can.

The company that I worked for for 18 years went under so I'm trying to make a little extra with the garage. I figure a lot of guys and gals live in apartments and condo's and can't do service on their vehicles because they don't have a place where they are allowed. So this is what I am offering:

A large garage, lift, use of hand and air tools, and my assistance if needed.

I thought this would be perfect for someone that wants to install bumpers, a lift kit or rock rails (as it was for me) on their Jeep. Or just change oils engine, dif's and tranfer case.

I like to do my own work. Dealer service scares me
Excellent idea. In fact many Airmen here on base (and contractors like me) have access to a facility like what you are talking about it and it stays busy. I would really get the word out on as many forums as you can... all kinds of stuff. The ricers really need lifts for much of what they do.. truck guys too... all the homebrew modders out there. Don't forget craigslist and be sure and use keywords in your description to pull in searches.

Good luck to ya.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
No I own this garage and an '07 X that I wheel in the Pine Barrens every chance I get.

I am only about 20 mins form Center City. In fact I had a guy from South Philly in on Saturday to work on his car.
cool man, i really wasnt trying to start sh it with you, it just seemed weird...

you have a great idea there, i live in a condo and am unable to work on my JK in my driveway, luckily my grandmother lives down the road and i use the driveway at her house for most of my work. if i ever need to put the beast up on a lift, ill let you know!
:beer:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I love the idea and I wish someone did that here in Massachusett near my town, lol

·
Registered
7,277 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Glad to hear it Berg, I'm right down the road from ya then and will definately contact you if I need it! Thanks! Plus we have a run this Sat. if you're interested- good chance to meet a bunch of us new guys in the group.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad to hear it Berg, I'm right down the road from ya then and will definately contact you if I need it! Thanks! Plus we have a run this Sat. if you're interested- good chance to meet a bunch of us new guys in the group.
I'm planning to go out with a couple of guys on Sunday. I don't know if I can get them to change to saturday but I'll ask. Where do you meet up?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Perhaps a tech day at Bergs shop and we all chip in to rent it out? I'm sure we could get a few lifts, one or two gear swaps, and a bunch of fluid changes in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts