JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, these fucking assholes finally did it.
Listening to these democratic scumbags in that debate yesterday was sickening.
They have single highhandedly made a mockery of our political system.
They are still so fucking mad that that saggy titted old whore hillary wasn't elected president, they would stoop to this level.
To use impeachment, to try to unseat a sitting president simply because you hate him??? WTF???
Like him, or not, our country is in much better shape today, then what it was with that asshole obummer in there.
They have been trying to get him from the day he was sworn in.
I remember the article, the next day, I think it was the Washington Post ran on the beginning of the trump impeachment, the fucking day he was sworn in!!!
These fucking assholes have overturned a public election, saying that WE, the people do not know what is best for OUR country.
Fuck Nancy Pelosi and her scumbag minions!!!
They have just successfully fucked up our country's democracy for ever.
From this point forward, anyone who supports the democrats are just plain and simple assholes.
I fought, in war for this country, for our democracy and independence, and for OUR RIGHT TO VOTE, why bother to vote. if the house doesn't like the outcome, they will just change it.

We are totally FUCKED!!!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hopefully people remember and turn out like never before come election time. Would not have happened if we controlled the house but there are stupid voters who voted for Trump but turned around and voted blue for their house member

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully people remember and turn out like never before come election time. Would not have happened if we controlled the house but there are stupid voters who voted for Trump but turned around and voted blue for their house member
Hopefully you are right.
This is a total disgrace to our country

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That saggy titted old bitch pelosi really fucked up this time.
Ever the fucking democrats know they're fuck!!!!
I love it.
Yes, Trump is a billionaire playboy. Arrogant, loud mouthed prick, with that said, the country is in better shape than it has been in years!!!!
Fuck Mike Bloomburg too, he's a two faced, snake tongue motherfucker.
Ain't heard much about that dumb assed AOC lately, she back tending bar?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Fucked is the understatement of the year. Gotta love Trump cause he acts just like you and me and our friends.

I’m sure the dems like this Christmas season, give them a chance to recover from the buttfucking they are taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
2016 the Congress was switched from Republican to Democrat, against all odds.

Congress is elected directly by the people of the United States and not the electoral collage as is potus.

The people of the United States were dissatisfied with how the President was lying to the American people.

This is an example of your government working as it should.

That's your civics lesson for today.

·
Registered
527 Posts
If you want to see the template of where it has been done before, look up Ev Mecham, Arizona governor. He has a few similarities to Trump. And a few differences. He was a businessman who had never held public office. He was wealthy, they portrayed him as an embarrassment, and stupid, and a recall was announced the day after the election. They ended up charging this guy, and impeaching him, but he was never convicted of anything. I am seeing it all over again.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2016 the Congress was switched from Republican to Democrat, against all odds.

Congress is elected directly by the people of the United States and not the electoral collage as is potus.

The people of the United States were dissatisfied with how the President was lying to the American people.

This is an example of your government working as it should.

That's your civics lesson for today.
You are joking right, or very very ignorant.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I've made it quite clear on many dif'rent threads that I don't give a fuck 'bout politics.

With that said, I do wish there was a bunch of democrats also active on this forum so y'all could at least have better arguments. This one-sided bullshit really does get borin'.

To the best of my very limited knowledge, all these democratic folks y'all seem to hate were elected fair and square just like all the republican folks y'all seem to like. Funny how that works.

Furthermore … religion is for weak-minded folks that are simply afraid of bein' dead and have to desperately cling on to some sort of after-life concept in order to find peace of mind during their miserable lives. I've been dead twice. Ain't no big deal.

Stock jeeps are worthless. 4-door jeeps are ugly. Automatic transmissions suck.

Carry on …

·
Banned
702 Posts
I've made it quite clear on many dif'rent threads that I don't give a fuck 'bout politics.

With that said, I do wish there was a bunch of democrats also active on this forum so y'all could at least have better arguments. This one-sided bullshit really does get borin'.

To the best of my very limited knowledge, all these democratic folks y'all seem to hate were elected fair and square just like all the republican folks y'all seem to like. Funny how that works.

Furthermore … religion is for weak-minded folks that are simply afraid of bein' dead and have to desperately cling on to some sort of after-life concept in order to find peace of mind during their miserable lives. I've been dead twice. Ain't no big deal.

Stock jeeps are worthless. 4-door jeeps are ugly. Automatic transmissions suck.

Carry on …
The simple truth here is you don't have to reply to a thread you don't like. Just like the radio, news, social medial, etc, you can safely ignore what offends you. That's the beauty of it all >:)

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Carry on …
Funny you mention religion is for the weak minded people, but still post in the "Merry Christmas" thread. If you didn't give a shit about religion, why tell all of us Merry Christmas. After all Christmas is Christ Mass, a holiday revolving around the birth of Jesus Christ.

But let's not get into that subject.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The simple truth here is you don't have to reply to a thread you don't like. Just like the radio, news, social medial, etc, you can safely ignore what offends you. That's the beauty of it all >:)
Funny you mention religion is for the weak minded people, but still post in the "Merry Christmas" thread. If you didn't give a shit about religion, why tell all of us Merry Christmas. After all Christmas is Christ Mass, a holiday revolving around the birth of Jesus Christ.

Fuck that guy

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That's why you don't see hardly anyone that's not a Trump supporter replying to these type's of posts, that and facts will not matter.:surprise::surprise:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Not offended at all since I don't give a fuck about democrats OR republicans. Just be a lot more fun around here if fans of the democrats would chime in for a quality debate. One-sided bashing of politicians ain't offensive, it's boring. It's like democrats don't drive jeeps. Or maybe just don't care to partake in the childishness.

Oh … let's do.

I love Christmas. After my birthday, it's my favorite holiday. For me it's all about the Christmas lights and the ham. Even if it's just a single strand of lights taped to the inside of a hotel room window and a cold ham sandwich from the convenience store … always got me some Christmas lights and ham.

Got me a damned good hand on my payroll right now named Jesus. His last name is Garcia though and I ain't right sure when he was born.

Fuck that guy
Wow … just because I won't jump on your lil' bandwagon and badmouth our elected officials? Very eloquent response by the way sir.

And no takers on the stock vs. modified, 4-door vs. 2-door, or the timeless gem of automatic vs. manual transmission??

I'm afraid quality debatin' skills have gone the way of the cursive writin' and solvin' math problems with a paper and pencil.

But can't we all just set aside all our petty differences and enjoy this very special time of the year??

Happy Kwanzaa!!

Carry on …

·
Banned
702 Posts
Not offended at all since I don't give a fuck about democrats OR republicans. Just be a lot more fun around here if fans of the democrats would chime in for a quality debate. One-sided bashing of politicians ain't offensive, it's boring. It's like democrats don't drive jeeps. Or maybe just don't care to partake in the childishness.
Here, I updated my quote for you:

The simple truth here is you don't have to reply to a thread that is boring you. Just like the radio, news, social medial, etc, you can safely ignore what bores you. That's the beauty of it all >:)

It's quit apparent you found it boring enough to reply even though you don't like politics. Then bringing in religion it to it to turn the thread up a notch so your not bored even more.

Fact is this forum has had quit a few one sided political posts. But being a troll so you're not bored I would call petty.

Another fact is people complain. This thread and thousands more like it on this forum and across the Internet is a small testament to that. You don't like it, find it offensive, find it childish, find it boring, etc..., you can always ignore it. :surprise:

And just so it's known, I really don't care about this thread. I'm not responding about the politics of it, only responding to a troll. :grin2:

1 - 20 of 147 Posts