JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked a set of MetalCloak fender liners for the front of JKs. BNIB They're great, but..... It took about 5 minutes to figure they won't work with my coilover kits. Paid 180.00 (not including tax) I don't want to ship and looking for 160.00. (Saves you tax and shipping on top of 20.00 off). These were never installed and new in the box. Call or text. 909-800-9368. Thx, Kraig.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
Let me know if you decide to ship in the unlikely event that someone local doesn't grab them !

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. Local sales in So Cal has been hit & miss.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Which coilover system are you running? I had RK's coilovers (with their brackets) and although it didn't fit straight from MC, a little cutting around the coilover mounts and they fit. Here's how they came out.

Not trying to knock a sale but know how well these are.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EVO w/Kings. Yeah, I can trim em, but at this point I'd rather just sell em off. If no takers than I'll trim em down. Thx.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last time Bumpage, otherwise keeping em.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah, losing too much by shipping. Thx.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was that u that texted me DW? My phone lost contact names, bud. I got a text on em, but no name. If so ill see u Sunday. If not text me asap, bud. Don't get on here a lot, so if I didn't get a text, ill post back here if the pending sale falls through tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts