JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my rear ProRock 60 Semi Float with an ARB Locker and BRAND NEW Chromo Shafts (Competition shafts). axle has less than 8K. has been on my Jeep since June of 2009.

the Axle is setup for OFFROAD EVO Leaver system. Bolt Pattern is 5 on 5.5 gears are 5:38s

It's available to pickup in COLORADO or CALIFORNIA!!

I'm asking 4500 + (shipping if your not in those two states)

that's a smoking deal!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just curious why are you selling? And the comp shafts are they 40spline? Thanks.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

it's still for sale

bump.. come on guys! It's a PROROCK 60!!!! :smokin:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Thanks

it's still for sale

bump.. come on guys! It's a PROROCK 60!!!! :smokin:
Thats a pretty good deal for the PR60, but keep in mind Currie makes their RJIII D60 complete with 5.38s, ARB locker, 5x5, and 40 splines for just under $3500.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a pretty good deal for the PR60, but keep in mind Currie makes their RJIII D60 complete with 5.38s, ARB locker, 5x5, and 40 splines for just under $3500.
Whats up bro... haven't seen you post in a while.. hope your doin well buddy :beer:

as for the Curries.. yea they are less. but it's no Dynatrac! there's a reason why the ProRocks are a lot more.

I don't want to start a debate here!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do you know how much it would cost for dynatrac to put jk brackets on them? Looked at evolever system and that seems a little out of my range right now since i am wanting to get f/r 60's. Also are they 40 spline rear shafts? Thanks.

Jordan

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they are 35 spline. the only brackets that are missing are for the springs/shocks. I can't imagine it taking over 2/3 hours..

if you are serious about the purchase. I'll talk to my boys at Dynatrac. and "MAYBE" they can do it for free or at discounted price. if not, the axle will be at ORE and Mel is a master fabricator as you might know. so he can get them back on if required.

Luai

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shipping to 32084?

I have the same ORE rear setup:grinpimp:
I'll check that for you

It's still available

you have an option to run stock JK brackets or the current EVO brackets thats setup for their Leaver system

Axle currently located at ORE and possibly Dynatrac per your request. if you want the stock stuff back on it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts