JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this on my Jeep and at the request of PSC changed it out to a different cylinder. This one just had a complete rebuild by PSC without any use since the rebuild. So it is ready to go.

This is the link to this ram.

XR Series 2.5" Double Ended Race Cylinder | PSCMotorsports.com performance steering components, power steering

I also left the clevis ends in place. I do not have the metal base pads so you'll need to get them from PSC. I do have all the rest of the clamp pieces that go with it. PSC's new base pads are 1/2x13. The bolts I have are 1/2x20 so you can understand what you need. You will probably want the new bolts and new base pads.

Over $600 new. Asking $450 shipped. Located in Wichita, KS at 67210. This is ready to go and I ship quick. I accept PayPal and cash money. You're welcome to call the shop if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had this on my Jeep and at the request of PSC changed it out to a different cylinder. This one just had a complete rebuild by PSC without any use since the rebuild. So it is ready to go.

This is the link to this ram.

XR Series 2.5" Double Ended Race Cylinder | PSCMotorsports.com performance steering components, power steering

I also left the clevis ends in place. I do not have the metal base pads so you'll need to get them from PSC. I do have all the rest of the clamp pieces that go with it. PSC's new base pads are 1/2x13. The bolts I have are 1/2x20 so you can understand what you need. You will probably want the new bolts and new base pads.

Over $600 new. Asking $450 shipped. Located in Wichita, KS at 67210. This is ready to go and I ship quick. I accept PayPal and cash money. You're welcome to call the shop if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Andy

Not to hi-jack your thread, but are those the fox coilovers?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you like them? How much did you pay for your whole set if you don't mind me asking? I'm swapping my front axle this black Friday and I'm thinking about doing the fox coilover set up.
Coilovers are only half of the equation. You need someone else to tune them to your vehicle so you get what you want.

Call Ryan at AccuTune Off-Road | Drive Like a Pro

·
Registered
71 Posts
Coilovers are only half of the equation. You need someone else to tune them to your vehicle so you get what you want.

Call Ryan at AccuTune Off-Road | Drive Like a Pro
I know how to tune coilovers I ran king coilovers on my taco. Just haven't ever used fox before and really like their res shocks but I saw the coilovers the other day in 4wp and wanted em ever since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts