JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling the Offroad Heroes 2 door soft top that I had on my 2008 JK. Prefer pick-up or meet somewhere.

This is the 2 door full top version. These tops have been discussed in detail in several other threads. I hope the following answers your questions.

Asking - $ 600.00 (paid $ 835.00 total) plus shipping

Location - southeast PA near Jersey and Delaware state lines.

Condition - used, went on the Jeep May 20, 2009 and came off early November. Some minor scratches - no damage. I have all of the components and hardware except for the velcro tape for the tailgate.

Payment - cash. Again, prefer local pick-up/meet. Willing to travel a reasonable distance.

Reason for sale - traded my 2 dr for a 2010 4 dr, no other reason - love the top. Will be getting another one for the new Jeep.

Shipping - don't want too, but if no one local wants it I will work out packaging and shipping costs.

This is my last Jeep with the top installed:

Full Top
full top.jpg

Top rolled forward and rear window out
top rolled.jpg

Bikini mode - rear section off
bikini.jpg

Let me know if I missed something. This is a great top - if you were thinking of getting one but did not want to deal with the vendors so-called customer service and lead times then let me know.

Thanks. :beer:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Wish I had the cash for this. I have been looking at these since they first showed up here.

Free Bump!

·
Registered
491 Posts
if i wasnt in the process of buying a house i'd be all over this. :bawling:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Question for you. With the top rolled forward at highway speeds, doesn't it flap all over the place?
I am guessing there is a header in there, can the whole thing be easily removed?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes - there is a metal header bar that is bolted in the sports cage. Doesn't flop around at all.

Whole top takes about 5-10 mins to take off completely. Takes less time to reconfigure into the different ways you can use the top.

There are only 6 pieces to the whole top:

Fabric - bikini, windows (connected by a top cross piece) and the rear window (zippers & velcro).

Metal - front header bar (bolts to the cage), 2 window surrounds (held in place by header bolts).

I can take pictures of the pieces if you like - let me know.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Interested. Why are you selling? Price shipped to 32202?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
H3ATH3N - sorry been in Myrtle Beach. Got in late last night. Will check out shipping on Monday and let you know.

Reason - My Jeep grew 2 more doors ! :beer:

·
Registered
8 Posts
How much are you asking at this point, I like in NEPA Scranton Area and would be able to pick it up. The top looks great would you consider it as easy as an OEM top to get all of the components off ? I seriously need a soft top ASAP so this might be my option. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts