JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new here but have a 195 positive rating on ebay and have been on the other forum for some time. Here's what I got.

'07-'08 JK Unlimited Black/Grey 100% Neoprene seat covers. They are "Made in the U.S.A." and brand new. I am selling these for $100 for a full set and $125 shipped in the lower 48. I bought a whole pallet of them and just passing on the deal to eveyone I can think of! They are mostly perfect but some may have some minor cosmetic blems. Again they are brand new though I have unpacked and matched the sets together to make sure they are complete and the colors match. I will post pics this evening. Email at [email protected] or PM me if you're interested. I do have a few 2dr sets so hit me up if you're interested.

LOD rear bumper with tire carrier. I picked it up locally when I was going to upgrade to 35s but decided against that for the immediat future and it's now just taking up space. Supposedly it's slightly bent, I haven't had a chance to fit it up so I don't know. PM me with an offer, please.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks! - -Carlos

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know how to post pics!!! Can someone help?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Click on REPLY or POST
type message/ title...then
scroll down to "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS"
when window pops up You can BROWSE your computer (or select URL)
find pic(s) and upload (pics should be resized to web or smaller format beforehand...)
look back into MANAGE ATTACHMENTS to be sure it/ they went thru
PREVIEW POST ( to see if OK...or to view)
then POST 'em up...
*I am an idiot so if i'm wrong about this then sorry. All the smart guys are busy right now w/ hot babes and cool toys....

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I reallty don't think it's bent as is. Per kevin, it bends when under a FULL load with the trail rack and fuel can holder. This is just the bumper and carrier.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, check the ebay listing I added some pics of them installed on my 2dr.

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts