YouTube - MBRP at Moab 2010
Asking $65, 000 OBO
The MBRP inc. low mileage 4 door JK Rubicon has everything a hard core Jeep enthusiast would want. Whether your off-roading, or daily driving, this Jeep is sure to impress. We built this 4 door for SEMA 2008, and totally rebuilt it for SEMA 2009…We have continued working on it since then by adding the latest parts from Off Camber Fabrications by MBRP inc.
The roof rack and basket are an awesome way to haul around large items while still being able to carry passengers comfortably inside. We send the Jeep down to Burnsville Offroad for the professional installation of a 5.7L Hemi and mild cam. The Hemi has no problem turning 37” Mickey Thompson tires. The additional power makes highway driving even better than a stock JK.
The JK is equipped with Off Camber Fabrications bumpers front and rear and rock rails to protect the body from getting crunched when wheeling. We have also replaced the factory fenders with Bushwacker flat fenders. A combination of Lightforce Strikers and Lances help light up the night with 9 lights mounted using Off Camber Fabrications mounts on the roof, windshield, and front bumper. A S.P.O.D module controls everything from the driver’s seat with the push of a button.
The interior has been re upholstered with Katzkins leather color matched to the custom paint on the body that wraps from the inside out. All show quality paint work was done by Xtreme Customs ( http://www.xtremecustoms.ca/ ). Air brushing and pin striping by Ron Gibbs. The body has been wet sanded, buffed, and waxed so not a single paint line can be felt.
This turn key Jeep is ready for anything you can throw at it. It would make an awesome reliable daily driver, while being the ultimate weekend toy at the same time.
The JK has been stored indoors its entire life, and has no issues what so ever. The only wheeling it has ever done was in Moab, Utah, in April for the Easter Jeep Safari.
Factory options include tow package, cruise control, power windows, power locks, air conditioning, tilt steering, hill assist braking system, Sirius Satellite Radio and subwoofer.
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JK Unlimited
Accessories by Off Camber Fabrications by MBRP Inc:
- Roof rack
- Roof Rack Extension
- Cargo Basket
- Hi Lift mount
- Interior flash light mount
- fire extinguisher mount
- Windshield Light Bar
- Full Width Winch Bumper
- Grill guard/light bar
- D ring mounts
- D rings (Powder coated red)
- Bushwacker flat fenders
- TMD Heat Reduction Hood
- Light Force lights – There are 5 x 170 Strikers on the windshield light bar, 2 x 140
- Lances on the windshield posts and another 2 x 170 Strikers on the bumper light bar
- OEM driving lights in the stubby bumper
- Daniel Stern headlight conversion
- Xtreme Customs (body and paint work)
- Ron Gibbs Airbrushing
- Dual steering stabilizer
- Rock Krawler 5.5” coil over suspension lift
- Sway Away remote reservoir coil-overs
- Mickey Thompson 37” Baja MTZ tires including 37” spare
- Mickey Thompson Classic Lock 17” wheels
- Katzkins leathers, custom stitched and color matched white and black
- Heated seat inserts with high and low settings
- Daystar hood latches
- Daystar dash pad
- S.P.O.D controller for all accessory lights and air compressor
- 5.7L Hemi Professionally installed at Burnsville Offroad
- MBRP Inc. Performance Exhaust manifold back
-includes high flow cats
- a mandrel bent T-304 stainless 3” off road single turn down system
- Currie anti-rock installed on rear.
- JE Reel custom built front and rear drive shafts (slip yoke eliminator)
- 5.13 gears
- Synthetic oil used, as well as regular oil change intervals
- Hypertech Speedo calibrator used to compensate for gears and tires
- Burnsville Offroad axle sleeves and gussets
- front axle trusses
- Currie Rock Jock Dana 60 with an Eaton tru-lock in rear
- Dana 44 front axle with E-Locker
- ARB onboard air system
- Recon LED turn signals
- Mopar Gas Cap Cover Plate
- Mastercraft grab handles
- Ramseys 9500lb winch
***NOTE Bushwacker Flat Fenders are what are currently installed on the Jeep and the pocket style are not included in the sale***
I have literally hundreds of pictures of this Jeep available. Feel free to email me for more info.