JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i have a kegerator that i'm wanting to sell for 300 obo, so i can get some parts for the jeep. willing to take some trades but would prefer cash or paypal. it cocmes with a half full co2 tank and brand new cleaning supplies that i have just purchased off of ebay to clean the lines with. inside fits a pony keg as well as a full size keg. it has a coors lite tap handle on top, that is interchangeable. either pm me or you can email me at [email protected] thanks for looking:beer: FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T POST PICS SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JUST PM ME YOUR EMAIL AND I CAN SEND THEM THAT WAY. THANKS

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh sorry about that lol. let me edit the first posting. price is $ 300 0b0 thanks

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump:beer:

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
email me pics. [email protected]

Building a new shop. I might need it when setting up my lifts ect :thefinger:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
email sent with pics. let me know when you're ready to purchase :):beer:

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
:beer:SOLD:beer:

I'm going to let you guys in on just how stand up of a cat this guy is. I decide I'm game for this today and he loads in in his JK with his wife. Drives 4 hours and drops it off at my house today!! Who in the Fawk does that??

Let me answer that for you. This guys does. I'd buy anything from him again. It is exactly what I thought I was getting, very, very, very good people!!!!!!!

A++++++++++ from me:beer:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks alot for you comments bro! me and the wife totally appreciate it. :beer: she had a blast just getting out of town even if it was for a mini road trip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts